Author Topic: We must prevent America following Britain's fate  (Read 325 times)

rangerrebew

We must prevent America following Britain's fate
« on: December 28, 2017, 01:44:15 pm »
We must prevent America following Britain's fate

By Victor Sharpe
December 27, 2017

In my previous articles I have argued that the unholy trinity of multiculturalism, diversity and political correctness is the cause of the destruction of freedom everywhere its malevolent infestation is allowed to take root and metastasize.

Tragically, it is rampant in the nation that gave us the Magna Carta and the Mother of Parliaments. A friend of mine who lives in the North of England, which has become home to large populations of Muslim immigrants, mostly from Pakistan and Bangladesh, wrote to me recently with the following stark words:

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/sharpe/171227

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: We must prevent America following Britain's fate
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 01:19:32 am »
What the friend said:
"The UK is finished! Islam will have changed the landscape and the mindscape within not 50 years, but fifteen years. Our civilization, heritage and culture was born from our Judeo-Christian heritage. I don't know how it has been lost so quickly. After all, there are more than physical borders, but cultural borders. It's who we are, or were.

"We are following Europe into this demise. None of the EU treaties mention Judeo-Christian culture anymore. Much of Europe murdered its Jews in the Holocaust or stood by and did nothing to stop it. Now its replacing them with Muslims who – unlike the millions of Jewish souls who perished – hate us and will never assimilate, but are here to convert, dominate or kill us.

"There is no voice for Judeo-Christian values, and our culture is only invoked to demand more tolerance more unitedness, more subjugation with nothing in return. Much as our values are mentioned in these demands, such as individual liberties, freedom of expression, separation of church and state, equal justice under the law, they are never referred to as Judeo-Christian values. We never see clips of European leaders attending church even for commemoration services. All we hear from our leaders, and especially the Prime Minister here in Britain, is that Islam is a religion of peace; even as its followers commit brutal terror against us."

How much longer until [formerly Great] Britain becomes...
...Britanistan ??