Author Topic: 50 Top Conservative Websites  (Read 1393 times)

Offline endicom

50 Top Conservative Websites
« on: December 28, 2017, 02:37:43 am »
PJ Media
Paula Bolyard
Dec. 27, 2017

Ranking websites is an inexact science. There are multiple ways to measure success, including pageviews, users, unique site visitors and, perhaps most important, influence. To create this list of the top conservative websites, PJ Media looked at a variety of sources that rank them and determined the average score for each center-right site. Alexa, SimilarWeb, and Quantcast all look at different data sets, so considering all three helps to present a more complete picture.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/50-top-conservative-websites-in-2017/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: 50 Top Conservative Websites
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 02:47:24 pm »
Thanks for posting this @endicom   It's been so long since I've seen this information I thought it had been discontinued. 

The second list shows the traffic for just November and it makes me think that --- just maybe --- Republican/Conservative interest is alive and well.   ^-^

Offline endicom

Re: 50 Top Conservative Websites
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 03:08:55 pm »
Thanks for posting this @endicom   It's been so long since I've seen this information I thought it had been discontinued. 

The second list shows the traffic for just November and it makes me think that --- just maybe --- Republican/Conservative interest is alive and well.   ^-^

Free Republic made the second list and I think it's the only forum on either.