Author Topic: China Stops All Oil Exports To North Korea In Rare Move As Sanctions Take Hold  (Read 458 times)

rangerrebew

China Stops All Oil Exports To North Korea In Rare Move As Sanctions Take Hold

Posted By Chris White On 4:55 PM 12/26/2017 In | No Comments

China did not export any oil products to North Korea in November as U.S. sanctions against the isolated country continue take effect, according to a report Tuesday from Reuters.

The move comes as North Korea ratchets up ongoing nuclear and missile programs despite years of U.N. resolutions prohibiting the actions. U.N. Security Council imposed a new batch of limits of oil products earlier this month to the communist country.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/26/china-stops-all-oil-exports-to-north-korea-in-rare-move-as-sanctions-take-hold/

Offline thackney

Chinese ships accused of breaking sanctions on North Korea
https://www.ft.com/content/21a0407e-eadd-11e7-bd17-521324c81e23
12/27/2017

Chinese vessels are secretly trading oil products with North Korea in violation of UN sanctions, diplomats have confirmed...

...Last month the US Treasury published satellite photos of ships linked to each other at sea, apparently trading oil. Chosun, the prominent South Korean newspaper, on Tuesday cited people within South Korea’s government saying 30 such hookups had been spotted by spy satellites since October....
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:37:51 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

'Do what I say, not what I do'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Yet just yesterday satellite photos showed Chinese ships loading oil to NK ships.