Author Topic: Melania Trump's favorite TV show is 'How to Get Away With Murder'  (Read 1223 times)

Online corbe

Melania Trump's favorite TV show is 'How to Get Away With Murder'

By Josh Delk  - 12/26/17 03:07 PM EST

First lady Melania Trump is a fan of ABC's "How to Get Away With Murder," according to The New York Times.

Trump reportedly told the Times's Katie Rogers that the ABC legal drama, about a lawyer and her students tied up in murder cover-ups, was her favorite TV show.

Rogers said Trump also likes Fox's "Empire," a drama centered on a hip-hop mogul's family.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/366503-melania-trumps-favorite-tv-shows-are-how-to-get-away-with-murder
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Melania Trump's favorite TV show is 'How to Get Away With Murder'
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 08:45:13 pm »
   This is deeply disturbing on so many levels.  No I will not elaborate so as not to offend the Melania Lovers here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 08:47:05 pm »
Yep, I said it before; people say how lovely she is, but they don't really know her.  She could be plotting to poison the whole family at Easter supper.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 08:47:37 pm »
   This is deeply disturbing on so many levels.  No I will not elaborate so as not to offend the Melania Lovers here.

Offend away. I can't wait to hear your "logic" on this.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 08:55:32 pm »
     @Frank Cannon The last two women I spent any significant time with, in and out of bed, liked those Murder shows and I think we can both agree that if they were sleeping with me, they were borderline sicko to begin with. To learn my (previously) esteemed FLOTUS is into this $hit just knocked her down a few notches on my 'wanna sleep with' list.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 09:00:00 pm »
     @Frank Cannon The last two women I spent any significant time with, in and out of bed, liked those Murder shows and I think we can both agree that if they were sleeping with me, they were borderline sicko to begin with. To learn my (previously) esteemed FLOTUS is into this $hit just knocked her down a few notches on my 'wanna sleep with' list.

Good heavens.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 09:02:03 pm »

I doubt Melania would try to stab you while you were sleeping. She seems like the type that would want to look into your eyes as she sunk the blade into your gut.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 09:20:59 pm »
   This is deeply disturbing on so many levels. 
It's not the least bit disturbing. I like Agatha Christie novels. Does that mean I want to murder someone?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2017, 09:22:03 pm »
It's not the least bit disturbing. I like Agatha Christie novels. Does that mean I want to murder someone?

Don't tell us you haven't at least daydreamed about it a time or two.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2017, 09:45:31 pm »
    I just have a serious aversion to current TV Reality/Drama @mountaineer.  I have since reverted back to the 50/60's stuff, probably because it doesn't seem to make me scratch my head as often, I get enough of that here and as my Family keeps reminding me, I'm starting to develop a bald pattern.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 09:48:18 pm »

It does mean you want to kill someone, but you want to do it in a long drawn out method with a flaw that will ensure you get caught by some part time sleuth.

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2017, 10:06:11 pm »
Oy vey!  Who cares what they watch?

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 04:12:18 am »
@mountaineer In Agatha Christie novels the characters have some redeeming qualities, in this one not a single character has anything even remotely redeeming. They are either completely amoral or immoral I admit to watching it hoping they will get their comeuppance.   
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Silver Pines

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2018, 08:17:59 pm »
Since the story of Stormy and the Shark Hater came to light, I hope we don’t see this entered into an evidence column one day.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2018, 09:27:10 pm »

I do.  corbe.  No jury would convict me.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."