Author Topic: Chinese Killed At Least 10,000 At Tianamin Square, Newly Declassified Document Claims  (Read 622 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Anders Hagstrom
Justice Reporter
11:30 AM 12/24/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/chinese-killed-at-least-10000-at-tiananmen-square-newly-declassified-documents-claim/

Newly declassified British communications paint a more gruesome and detailed picture of China’s 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre than ever before.

Communications from Sir Alan Donald, British Ambassador to China at the time, described injured students begging for their lives before being bayoneted by soldiers, and the remains of protesters being incinerated and then flushed into drains, the Independent reported Saturday. Donald’s source for the communication was a “good friend” serving on China’s State Council who he said had “previously proved reliable and was careful to separate fact from speculation and rumour.”

“The 27 Army APCs [armoured personnel carriers] opened fire on the crowd before running over them. APCs ran over troops and civilians at 65kph,” Donald wrote. “Students understood they were given one hour to leave square, but after five minutes APCs attacked.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And everyone helped them cover it up.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

And everyone helped them cover it up.

Including China's best friend, George Herbert Walker Bush.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Contemporary accounts I heard claimed some 3,000 killed there. That may well have been an understatement.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
“When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –”

Trump in 1990

https://ijr.com/2016/01/513180-trumps-comment-about-chinese-government-at-tianenman-square-shows-hes-strongman-america-needs/