Author Topic: To Prevent A Crisis Of The Rule Of Law In Waco, Texas  (Read 824 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
To Prevent A Crisis Of The Rule Of Law In Waco, Texas
« on: December 24, 2017, 02:58:05 am »
December 23, 2017 Radiolegendary

Truly speaking, there is mounting evidence of a constitutional crisis at McLennan County, Texas, regarding the prosecution of a large group of persons in a manner contrary to the provisions of the Texas Constitutions of 1836 and 1876.

Their alleged offense occurred on or about May 17, 2015, and as of year end 2017, only one of more than 150 persons has seen his day in court for the trial by jury. All are demanding strict proof before a jury; none have considered any proffer of plea bargain.

These matters require much more study and reflection now that the Petition for a Court Of Inquiry has failed its court test without having been placed on the docket.

More: http://radiolegendary.com/2017/12/to-prevent-a-crisis-of-the-rule-of-law-in-waco-texas/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: To Prevent A Crisis Of The Rule Of Law In Waco, Texas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 07:37:06 am »
The best defense against a travesty of justice is a good offense. I hope it succeeds.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis