Author Topic: Rush: Swamp Republicans Have Warmed Up to Trump Because They Finally Believe the Mueller Investigati  (Read 670 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Swamp Republicans Have Warmed Up to Trump Because They Finally Believe the Mueller Investigation Is BS

Dec 22, 2017

RUSH: We’re doing Open Line Friday today, folks, because it is Open Line Friday. It’s the last day that I’ll be here live during the busy broadcast year. So I want to start with Robert in Houston. I’m glad you called. You’re up first today. The first caller sets the stage. It’s a very important responsibility you carry, so make it count.

CALLER: (chuckles) Thanks, Rush. Merry Christmas.

RUSH: Same to you.

CALLER: I had a theory on the tax bill getting done. Basically, these bills don’t start right away. So they’ve been working on this bill for quite a while, and it really picked up steam in the last month, and I was thinking the Russia probe, they were talking about impeaching Rush… (sic) “Impeaching Rush.” Impeaching Trump over the summer.

RUSH: They would like to impeach me too. I mean, you’re right about that.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/22/why-swamp-republicans-have-finally-warmed-up-to-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

If there was anything to the Russian collusion charge then they (Pub Congress) didn't want to go down with that ship? Now they see there's nothing to it?

That could explain the sudden chumminess.

Or maybe they thought something other than collusion would come up.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 11:42:39 pm by endicom »