Author Topic: Rush: Happy Trump Ends Successful First Year — and the Haters Are Miserable!  (Read 1093 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Happy Trump Ends Successful First Year — and the Haters Are Miserable!

Dec 22, 2017

RUSH: Merry Christmas, everybody, and happy holidays to one and all from all of us here at the EIB Network. I’m Rush Limbaugh, and this is one of my most favorite times of the year, and I would not rather be anywhere today than right here, right where I am. I know many of you are out and about engaging in hustle and bustle, trying to take care of last-minute requirements, demands, desires. Many of you are traveling, trying to get where you’re going. Whatever you’re doing, stick with us for the next three hours, and it will be more enjoyable than you imagined.

Telephone number, 800-282-2882, and if you want to send an email, I check those. I scan subject lines. That’s how I find emails that interest me. There are too many to read all of them. That address is ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

He took the opposite direction he would need to have taken to get on Air Force One. He went over and thanked a bunch of people, and CNN says, “Look at this! Look at this. He’s enjoying this. I’ve never seen him this joyous. I’ve never seen him this happy.” And, you know, there’s a contrast here, folks. I had a story today, saw a story today that was published by our old buddies at NewsBusters: “Jorge Ramos Says He’s Now Having the ‘Worst Time’ of His Life in U.S.” Jorge Ramos miserable, unhappy!

“Nearly a year into the Trump presidency, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos says he’s experiencing ‘the worst moment I’ve had in the 34 years I’ve been living in the United States.’ ‘With Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly. I have never been insulted so much. We’ve never been attacked so much. They have never tried to run us out as much as now,’ Ramos vented in an interview with the Spanish radio network Cadena SER.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/22/happy-trump-ends-successful-first-year-and-the-haters-are-miserable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Poor Jorge is finding out what it’s like to be a conservative in the United States of America. Poor Jorge! It got me to thinking. You know, during this time of year I’m naturally joyous and upbeat. Well, look, I don’t want anybody getting the wrong idea. Not all the time. I’m not superhuman; do not misunderstand. But on balance, I’m up during this time of year, and most of the times of the year. But it got me to thinking just how many people in the country today are in fact miserable because of the successful year that Trump had.

And Trump’s successful year means great things for the country. Make no mistake about it. Trump having a widely successful, way-beyond-expectations first year is phenomenal for the country. Details, examples coming up. Just setting the table here. John Brennan is one of these angry guys. He’s the former CIA director for Obama, and he tweeted something out about Trump’s behavior at the United Nations — Nikki Haley, actually. He’s very upset. He thinks this is the example of a madman, of a tyrant.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I had a story today, saw a story today that was published by our old buddies at NewsBusters: “Jorge Ramos Says He’s Now Having the ‘Worst Time’ of His Life in U.S.” Jorge Ramos miserable, unhappy!

“Nearly a year into the Trump presidency, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos says he’s experiencing ‘the worst moment I’ve had in the 34 years I’ve been living in the United States.’ ‘With Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly. I have never been insulted so much. We’ve never been attacked so much. They have never tried to run us out as much as now,’ Ramos vented in an interview with the Spanish radio network Cadena SER.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/22/happy-trump-ends-successful-first-year-and-the-haters-are-miserable/

Awww, poor Jorge.   8888crybaby

Who is this "they" you're talking about, trying to run you out?  I want to buy them a cigar.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:20:14 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

Here’s Brennan’s tweet: “Trump Admin threat to retaliate against nations that exercise sovereign right in U.N. to oppose U.S. position on Jerusalem is beyond outrageous. Shows @realDonaldTrump expects blind loyalty and subservience from everyone — qualities usually found in narcissistic, vengeful autocrats.”

Now, let’s parse this for just a second. The irony here and the contradictions are mind-boggling. But the most important thing this illustrates is that here is a guy who is the former director of the CIA of the United States, and he has a problem with Americans looking out for Americans first. He has a problem with America standing up for America. He has a problem with America as the undeniable superpower of the world. He has a deep-rooted problem — and this guy ran the CIA! Now, what kind of horrors were these people engaging in?

If they don’t believe their country is great, if they don’t believe that their country’s national interests should be the predominant thing in global relations, then what the hell did they do when they were there? And scarily, we know. They were trying to transform the United States. They were trying to cut the United States down to size. And Brennan has, whether he knows it or not, inadvertently admitted it here. “A threat to retaliate against nations that exercise a sovereign right”? Nobody told them they don’t have the right to vote the way they wanted to vote.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

All Nikki Haley did was say: We’re gonna take names. You want foreign aid from us and you’re out there criticizing us and undermining us? You better think again. We’re gonna be taking names. (Somehow, that is insulting? That is beneath the dignity of the United States.) What are we supposed to, Mr. Brennan, just sit there, bend over, grab the ankles, and let ’em have their way with us? What are we supposed to do? What did we do when you were running the show? “Vengeful autocrats.” That’s how we would describe Obama. Vengeful. Angry.

Offline DCPatriot

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:beer:   :tree3:

And a Merry Christmas to you too, sir!  I must tell you, a lot of us had our doubts about how the President would govern, but I think his first year in the can has been mighty fine film.  He has earned some fans here.  Looking forward to the next year, those idjits in Congress better look sharp or they're FIRED come next November.

:tree3: :tree3:
I will NOT comply.