Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Unveils ‘Never-Before-Seen’ Statistics Proving Illegal Aliens Commit ‘Massively Dispr  (Read 1186 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tucker Carlson Unveils ‘Never-Before-Seen’ Statistics Proving Illegal Aliens Commit ‘Massively Disproportionate’ Amount of Crime (VIDEO)

“Non-citizens account for 22 percent, more than a fifth of all federal murder convictions.”
“18 percent of fraud convictions.”
“33 percent of money laundering convictions,” added Carlson.
“29 percent of drug trafficking convictions and 72 percent of convictions for drug possession.”
“Meanwhile, the non-citizen percentage of the American people? About 7 percent.”
Summing up the newly released statistics, the Fox News host said this is a ‘massively disproportionate,’ amount of crime committed by illegal aliens.
“Why have so many people been lying to us for so long? That’s a question we plan to ask a whole bunch of people,” promised Carlson.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/tucker-carlson-unveils-never-seen-statistics-proving-illegal-aliens-commit-massively-disproportionate-amount-crime-video/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Very brave of Tucker and fox
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DB

I do believe the Obama justice department refused to keep records of whether criminal convicts were citizens or not. Don't like the number, don't record it...

Offline anubias

We have Los Zetas living among us in Texas.  Right down the street from where our business was located, a lucrative business exists building armored cars.  On three separate occasions over a few months, I was chased by Mexicans in high dollar, fancy vehicles driving to and from the armored vehicle business, while I was walking in the area in the evenings. 

A large part of Los Zetas trade is in human sex trafficking (I can only assume they did not realize me to be an old hag from a distance.) Thankfully, I successfully managed to hide from them once and made it back to our shop through an unseen side door.  I am fleet of foot and they were in vehicles.

We finally moved to a new location due to their slow, nightly cruising by our building, staring at our door as well as the doors of our neighbors. We assume they were trying to discern where I fled after I escaped for the third time and did not see me any longer as the third time was enough for me to stay inside with the doors bolted while we hunted another area in which to move.  Of note, this was not Little Mexico.  This was an upscale, desirable area where one should be safe.

The border has to be secured.  We have to get these gangs out of our country.  Afterwards, Mexico has to be dealt with in some manner as the extremely violent Los Zetas cartel has taken over the state of Tamaulipas that abuts Texas. 

Los Zetas are spreading to other states as well. Maybe when they are down the street, kidnapping and killing people in more communities, folks will wake up to the danger amongst us and actually desire to do something about it.  I complain about SessionZzzz, but he is at least trying to get some of the Mexican gangs out of our country.  I do thank him for that.

Mexico is riddled with violence that has spread into this country; thus the reason for the disproportionate violence.  I also recognize there are many good law-abiding people in Mexico that fled to the US solely to escape the violence.  Many fled for their lives.  I have some pity for those people as I would have done the same in their shoes. 

Someone near and dear to me abandoned their lucrative import business in Nuevo Laredo/Laredo due to Los Zetas bullets flying in through their plate glass window and hanging, bullet-ridden bodies that could be seen from their front door, as well as massacres right outside.  They too fled deeper into Texas.

While we tend to focus on Islamics, Los Zetas are infiltrating our country to our detriment.  Secure the damned border!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We have Los Zetas living among us in Texas.  Right down the street from where our business was located, a lucrative business exists building armored cars.  On three separate occasions over a few months, I was chased by Mexicans in high dollar, fancy vehicles driving to and from the armored vehicle business, while I was walking in the area in the evenings. 

A large part of Los Zetas trade is in human sex trafficking (I can only assume they did not realize me to be an old hag from a distance.) Thankfully, I successfully managed to hide from them once and made it back to our shop through an unseen side door.  I am fleet of foot and they were in vehicles.

We finally moved to a new location due to their slow, nightly cruising by our building, staring at our door as well as the doors of our neighbors. We assume they were trying to discern where I fled after I escaped for the third time and did not see me any longer as the third time was enough for me to stay inside with the doors bolted while we hunted another area in which to move.  Of note, this was not Little Mexico.  This was an upscale, desirable area where one should be safe.

The border has to be secured.  We have to get these gangs out of our country.  Afterwards, Mexico has to be dealt with in some manner as the extremely violent Los Zetas cartel has taken over the state of Tamaulipas that abuts Texas. 

Los Zetas are spreading to other states as well. Maybe when they are down the street, kidnapping and killing people in more communities, folks will wake up to the danger amongst us and actually desire to do something about it.  I complain about SessionZzzz, but he is at least trying to get some of the Mexican gangs out of our country.  I do thank him for that.

Mexico is riddled with violence that has spread into this country; thus the reason for the disproportionate violence.  I also recognize there are many good law-abiding people in Mexico that fled to the US solely to escape the violence.  Many fled for their lives.  I have some pity for those people as I would have done the same in their shoes. 

Someone near and dear to me abandoned their lucrative import business in Nuevo Laredo/Laredo due to Los Zetas bullets flying in through their plate glass window and hanging, bullet-ridden bodies that could be seen from their front door, as well as massacres right outside.  They too fled deeper into Texas.

While we tend to focus on Islamics, Los Zetas are infiltrating our country to our detriment.  Secure the damned border!

WOW!  That's a very compellingly testimony @anubias.  I wonder how many thousands of similar ones there are out there.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

WOW!  That's a very compellingly testimony @anubias.  I wonder how many thousands of similar ones there are out there.

Many I’m sure.  Los Zetas don’t get reported much as one can lose one’s head.  Consequently, journalists tend to leave them alone.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This was in Mexico but a woman told me she was down there and someone tried to abduct her and put her in a van and a good Samaritan came to her rescue.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
anubias wrote (in a chilling post):
"Los Zetas are spreading to other states as well. Maybe when they are down the street, kidnapping and killing people in more communities, folks will wake up to the danger amongst us and actually desire to do something about it"

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

The only way that the Latino drug/crime gang problem is going to be taken care of is when groups of Euro-Americans form vigilante organizations independent of government authority and "do what needs to be done".

'Til then...