Author Topic: Black Dahlia murder solved? Shocking new details about aspiring actress Elizabeth Short's life and g  (Read 1139 times)

Online corbe

Black Dahlia murder solved? Shocking new details about aspiring actress Elizabeth Short's life and gruesome death

By  Stephanie Nolasco   | Fox News

Portrait of Elizabeth Short, Los Angeles Times Photographic Archives  (UCLA Library Special Collections, Charles E. Young Research Library, UCLA)

When Elizabeth Short showed up in Los Angeles during the 1940s, the small-town girl had big dreams of becoming a movie star. However, she would only achieve fame in death.

The 22-year-old’s naked corpse was found in a vacant lot on January 15, 1947. Short was scrubbed, cut in half and drained of blood.

The New England hopeful was viciously mutilated and a joker’s smile was carved on her face. Short would be nicknamed “The Black Dahlia” by the press after a 1946 film noir and her killing would spark a manhunt that continues to frighten people decades later.

<..snip..>

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/21/black-dahlia-murder-solved-shocking-new-details-about-aspiring-actress-elizabeth-shorts-life-and-gruesome-death.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is just the author's conclusion. I do hope this case is solved and maybe the author did do that.

Offline mountaineer

I remember seeing a documentary that purported to establish that the real murderer was a wealthy doctor, George Hodel. Here's a story on him as a suspect: I know who killed the Black Dahlia: my own father .
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I remember seeing a documentary that purported to establish that the real murderer was a wealthy doctor, George Hodel. Here's a story on him as a suspect: I know who killed the Black Dahlia: my own father .

I've seen many documentaries that George Hodel did it. I think his son lost credibility a few years back when he wrote a book stating his dad was also the Zodiac Killer.

It's like Jack the Ripper. We'll never know
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 08:23:50 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

When Elizabeth Short showed up in Los Angeles during the 1940s, the small-town girl had big dreams of becoming a movie star. However, she would only achieve fame in death.

@corbe

UHHHHHHHH........NOT a girl from the waist down.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!