Author Topic: Rush: Get Out of the Way! Unforeseen Economic Growth Ahead  (Read 702 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Get Out of the Way! Unforeseen Economic Growth Ahead
« on: December 20, 2017, 08:04:05 pm »

Get Out of the Way! Unforeseen Economic Growth Ahead

Dec 20, 2017

RUSH: Steven in Monroe, Connecticut. Back to the phones we go. How are you doing, sir?

CALLER: Oh, very good. It’s a real honor, Rush. Thank you very much.

RUSH: You bet, sir.

CALLER: Well, I was just actually hoping that if anybody can do it, you can address some of my concerns about this tax plan that I’m having. To start off, basically I know they’re doing this under reconciliation, because they can’t get the 60 votes. I think right there is the big problem with this bill. When you’re doing something that’s revenue neutral and you’re giving tax breaks, then you’re shifting money around, essentially. And my biggest concern is if they’re giving such a huge tax break to corporations, which I’m not normally opposed to, but if it has to become revenue neutral, I have not heard anybody talk about where that $1.5 trillion is being made up from in the end. So that’s my big concern. I was hoping you can give me some answers on that.

RUSH: Okay. The first thing I’d like to say to this is I’m hearing a lot of people, ostensibly conservatives, you’re like the third or fourth conservative that’s called here and wanted to know, “Well, what about the deficit? Where are we gonna make up for the money?” And I don’t remember a damn single one of these calls when Obama was blowing the national debt in double, from $10 to 20 trillion. I don’t remember the concerns. I don’t remember people saying, “Where are we gonna get the money to pay for this?”

I know people were opposed to Obama. Don’t misunderstand me here. But where was the proportionate concern and outrage over what Obama was doing to the national debt? So we want to oppose this or provide roadblocks to it because there might be a trillion and a half dollars here that we might not be able to come up with the fund because of budget reconciliation and all that.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/20/get-out-of-the-way-unforeseen-economic-growth-ahead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34