Author Topic: Cologne Mayor Thinks She Can Stop Migrant Sex Attacks With ‘Respect’ Wristbands  (Read 1409 times)

rangerrebew

Cologne Mayor Thinks She Can Stop Migrant Sex Attacks With ‘Respect’ Wristbands
By Geller Report Staff - on December 19, 2017
Germany

Remember the Cologne sex attacks on New Year’s Eve of 2015?

Here’s a refresher:

But just to recap — these were brutal, widely conducted sexual assaults on women simply walking in Cologne’s hub to take part of New Year’s festivities, and they were conducted at the hands of mostly Muslim recent migrants to Germany.

https://pamelageller.com/2017/12/cologne-mayor-thinks-can-stop-migrant-sex-attacks-respect-wristbands.html/

rangerrebew

:wtf!:  :drunk:  10631

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You'd think that after being stabbed by one of these "peaceful" immigrants when she was running for Mayor of Koln she'd learn her lesson.

Appearently she wants to double down on the suicide pact she's making with the people of that beautiful city.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ConstitutionRose

This woman displays no signs of intelligence.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You'd think that after being stabbed by one of these "peaceful" immigrants when she was running for Mayor of Koln she'd learn her lesson.

Appearently she wants to double down on the suicide pact she's making with the people of that beautiful city.

She reminds me of Pat Brown (Jerry's Daddio):  Gets mugged, stays liberal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
When you have a God complex, as most liberals do, you think you move galaxies with the flick of your eyelash, or stop rape with 'Respect' wristbands.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:34:28 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When you have a God complex, as most liberals do, you think you move galaxies with the flick of you eyelash, or stop rape with 'Respect' wristbands.

Or stop murder with gun control.  Really, the list of liberal naivete is endless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

It’s a world gone mad. And the caliphate smiles in amusement.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote:
"It’s a world gone mad. And the caliphate smiles in amusement."

They smile in anticipation as well.
For... they know what is coming, if they wait only a short time longer.

How much time does Western Europe really have left ??

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually, rubber bands might work, but they have to be applied right...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Or stop murder with gun control.  Really, the list of liberal naivete is endless.

There are actually a few things going on here. Like all progressives, they believe they can change human behavior simply because they will just tell people how to behave

And, like all progressives, their religion is multiculturalism.  If European Progressives were to recognize the problem with their migrants and deal with it in a way that it should be dealt with,  they would have to admit that  multiculturalism failed. They would rather be stabbed  and raped than do that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What doesn't get reported about the NYE attack in Koln is that they weren't the only ones where this happened.

Munich...Berlin...Nuremberg...it was a country wide incident.

My daughter was in Berlin for NYE 2015 and she and her friends had to retreat to their hotel for safety.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!