Author Topic: Rush: Meanwhile, Donald Trump Is Turning America Around  (Read 695 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Meanwhile, Donald Trump Is Turning America Around
« on: December 19, 2017, 12:29:19 am »

Meanwhile, Donald Trump Is Turning America Around

Dec 18, 2017

RUSH: Now, let me tell you what Donald Trump’s on the verge of doing. Donald Trump’s on the verge of repealing the Obamacare individual mandate via the passage of tax reform. This is going to be huge, not just in terms of achieving something legislatively in his first year in office, but the substance of the tax cut is going to be huge.

The American economy is roaring. The Federal Reserve in New York City has raised their forecast for fourth quarter GDP growth to near 4%. Barack Obama never exceeded 1.5% economic growth.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Trump’s on the verge of tax reform. The House is gonna vote on it tomorrow, the Senate later. What’s the target date, Thursday or Friday to get this done? Now, the economy is roaring. That’s the House, but when’s the Senate gonna vote on it? I think the House vote is tomorrow, but we’re not expected to get to a vote, from what I’ve heard, until later in the week.

If the House and Senate are voting on it the same day, news to me. It would be cool if it was the case. You know, McCain’s fled. McCain went to Arizona, and Trump is saying he’ll come back if we need his vote. With Corker saying he’s gonna vote for it and Susan Collins saying she’s gonna vote for it, they’re not necessarily concerned right now they’re gonna need McCain’s vote because they’ve got Mike Pence there to break any tie that might happen.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/18/meanwhile-donald-trump-is-turning-america-around/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34