Author Topic: Former military surgeons general: Trump claims on training personnel to accept transgender recruits  (Read 453 times)

Online corbe

Former military surgeons general: Trump claims on training personnel to accept transgender recruits 'suspicious'

By Rebecca Kheel - 12/18/17 02:02 PM EST 

Three former military surgeons general are calling the Trump administration’s claims about the complexity of training 23,000 personnel to process transgender recruits “suspicious.”

“Beyond former leaders’ confirmation that DOD completed most preparatory work by the time of the transition, the administration’s claims are suspicious because training recruiters and medical evaluators to process applications from transgender candidates is neither complicated nor time-consuming,” the retired officers wrote in a report released Monday by the Palm Center, which promotes the study of LGBT people in the armed forces.

The analysis was written by retired Vice Adm. Donald Arthur, surgeon general of the Navy from 2004 to 2007; retired Maj. Gen. Gale Pollock, acting surgeon general of the Army in 2007; and retired Adm. Alan Steinman, the Coast Guard’s equivalent of a surgeon general from 1993 to 1997.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/365458-former-military-surgeons-general-trump-claims-on-training-personnel-to-accept
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If I needed evidence proving somebody suffers from extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome, I would cite the choice to post an article from these sources on this topic.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

Damnit, @truth_seeker I posted a pro-Trump article back in August. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.