Author Topic: Female teacher, 34, fired after filing for marriage license to wed 16-year-old boy student  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Mod2

Please refrain from vulgarity and insults directed to one another. Thanks.

Offline mirraflake

I feel badly that some people around here have never met a moral man, who was also moral as a teenager.

IMO, it's an excuse for their own lack of control to deny that others behaved/behave better than they.

Normal women will tell ya any young guy with a hot girl friend who does not want sex or at least fool around to 3rd base around brings up huge red flags..Either secretly gay or has severe emotional or affection issues.

@musiclady
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:32:15 pm by mirraflake »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I remained a virgin in my teens but it wasn't due to morals. But even I knew better than to get married.

Promiscuity is not a trait to be admired.  Generally speaking very promiscuous people, male or female, have very low self-esteem as well as other problems.   They seek the physical attention that sex brings in an effort to build themselves up and feel loved.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mirraflake

Generally speaking very promiscuous people, male or female, have very low self-esteem as well as other problems.   

LOL Maybe for women. The men with low self esteem were the ones not getting laid.

@driftdiver

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
34 is a cougar? Are you 12?

Uhhh... is it just me, or has she got a bit of the "crazy eyes" going on in that pic?  Yeah, no thanks.
Let it burn.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Only for immature people.

The reality is she is a predator who was abusing her position as a teacher to prey on this young boy.

By my appraisal, a very great many 34 years olds, are "immature people."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

Normal women will tell ya any young guy with a hot girl friend who does not want sex or at least fool around to 3rd base around brings up huge red flags..Either secretly gay or has severe emotional or affection issues.

@musiclady

I never said anything about not "wanting" sex.  I'm talking about young men who know it's morally wrong, and control themselves.

Once again, just because you don't know any doesn't mean they don't exist.  You don't seem to know a single moral person.

I feel sorry for you.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Promiscuity is not a trait to be admired.  Generally speaking very promiscuous people, male or female, have very low self-esteem as well as other problems.   They seek the physical attention that sex brings in an effort to build themselves up and feel loved.

Absolutely agree.  Men and women who are secure, and confident in themselves don't need to sleep around.

There's a great deal of confidence that comes with doing the right thing, and not just doing "what feels good."

Obviously, the amoral culture of the left has prevailed based on the posts from "conservatives."

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

@musiclady

I think we were/are wired that way. With life expectancies in the beginning, of 35 years or so, humans were designed to use their biology in their teens.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mirraflake

You don't seem to know a single moral person.

I feel sorry for you.

Never cheated on my wife or any girlfriend, rarely lie, return money found on ground if I know the owner., treat my employees the best I can.  Quit  one job as a manager because I could not fire employees without cause (employees who were let go because no longer needed)

That being said I loved sex as a young ,man, still do,  and tried to get laid every chance I could when I was younger and rarely turned it down unless she was ugly as a stick..

I hate thieves, con artist, drug users, addicts of alchohol , lazy people, no ambition types etc  I love my life don't feel sorry for me.

@musiclady
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:34:42 pm by mirraflake »

Offline musiclady

Never cheated on my wife or any girlfriend, rarely lie, return money found on ground if I know the owner., treat my employees the best I can.  Quit  one job as a manager because I could not fire employees without cause (employees who were let go because no longer needed)

That being said I loved sex as a young ,man, still do,  and tried to get laid every chance I could when I was younger and rarely turned it down unless she was ugly as a stick..

I hate thieves, con artist, drug users, addicts of alchohol , lazy people, no ambition types etc  I love my life don't feel sorry for me.

@musiclady

I still do because you don't have a single person in your life who had the strength to say, 'No."

You have lost out on many good things, and I will always feel badly that you don't know any strong men.

(I'm not going to go back and revisit in detail your total disrespect for women, but it's another thing that is a loss in your life).

Offline Applewood

@musiclady
One thing I've learned from stupid Facebook is people that were jerks back in highschool generally haven't changed.  Some have but its rare.

I found that out by going to my 15 year high school class reunion.  I only went because my best friend assured me that people change.  Well, she was wrong.  About the only thing that changed was appearance. The high school quarterback was fat and bald and the once popular girls looked dowdy.  Most of them were on their second or third marriages and most were bitter at everybody and everything.

That was my first and last class reunion.  Now when there is a reunion, I go out with friends to a nice restaurant instead.

Offline goodwithagun

I see what you're doing there... :silly:

Ol' Roy's an expert on purity.

Yep. Cross reference this with the Moore thread and see who thinks this woman's off her rocker and Moore is fit as a fiddle.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

Yep. Cross reference this with the Moore thread and see who thinks this woman's off her rocker and Moore is fit as a fiddle.

Indeed.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
That is the TRUTH, no matter what the other boys say.

She is a predator.  He is her victim.
@musiclady
Today that makes her overqualified to run for political office.  **nononono*

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

By my appraisal, a very great many 34 years olds, are "immature people."
@truth_seeker
So are a great many people my age, unfortunately.

(And we keep electing and re-electing enough of them anyway.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

They can get his and her horses when he’s eligible to vote. 

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady
Today that makes her overqualified to run for political office.  **nononono*

True enough.

Or a Hollywood producer, or actor, or............ 

btw, @EasyAce does it work that way in Alabama when it's a 34 year old woman and a 16 year old boy victim, or does it only work when it's a 34 year old man and a 16 year old girl victim that you get to run for political office and get praises sung about you??  :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 01:03:51 am by musiclady »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
LOL Maybe for women. The men with low self esteem were the ones not getting laid.

@driftdiver

@mirraflake

Yes when you only look at the surface.

God's laws for how we live do work.  It's not a sign of weakness to follow his laws.

Promiscuity is not a positive attribute for men or women.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That's her? (Frank's post 3 above)
Not guilty!  (as they would say)

They should have kept it under wraps until he graduated and no longer was a student.
Then... all above board.

As the French would say:
c'est la vie!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Many other female teachers have been accused recently of having sexual relationships with students.

Nataly Lopez, a 27-year-old former substitute teacher at a middle school in New Jersey, was accused of having sexual contact with a student.

Lindsey Jarvis, a 27-year-old middle school teacher’s aide, was accused of the rape and sodomy of a student who was under the age of 16. Jarvis was arrested in Fayette County, Kentucky, on June 16.

Then there’s Laura Ramos. She is a 31-year-old Connecticut high school teacher who is accused of having sex with a special education student.

Sign of the times.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goodwithagun

"Sign of the times."

You betcha. It's about time women actively seek pure males. Man whores these days . . . Sheesh! Am I right!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"Sign of the times."

You betcha. It's about time women actively seek pure males. Man whores these days . . . Sheesh! Am I right!

I'm pure as the driven snow.

Just say'n
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline EasyAce

btw, @EasyAce does it work that way in Alabama when it's a 34 year old woman and a 16 year old boy victim, or does it only work when it's a 34 year old man and a 16 year old girl victim that you get to run for political office and get praises sung about you??  :shrug:
@musiclady
I fear we'll have to wait until a woman who pursued a 16-year-old or younger boy when she was 34 makes
a run for office in Alabama to find out.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 04:04:18 pm by EasyAce »