Author Topic: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Wants to Purchase Carolina Panthers, Sign Colin Kaepernick  (Read 1421 times)

Online mountaineer

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Wants to Purchase Carolina Panthers, Sign Colin Kaepernick
by Dylan Gwinn18 Dec 2017

The football world got quite the jolt on Sunday evening, when the Carolina Panthers announced that their owner, Jerry Richardson, would sell the team. The football world got another jolt only a few hours later when rapper and Hip-Hop mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs, announced that he would like to buy the Panthers.

Oh, and he also wants to sign Colin Kaepernick.

Richardson, under fire from allegations of sexual misconduct and racial mistreatment, decided to sell the team only a short time after those allegations became public on Sunday.

That news, led to this announcement from Combs:    ....   Full story at Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

So he wants to put a black man out of work?
...    In a video posted to Instagram on Sunday night, Combs said “I would be the best NFL owner you could imagine. I will immediately address the Colin Kaepernick situation, and put him in the running for next year’s starting quarterback. It’s just competition baby, it’s just competition.”

Former league MVP Cam Newton is the team's current quarterback.   ...
More at The Hill

Much as I dislike Newton, he's still at least 10 times better as a QB than CK.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online mountaineer

... Combs expressed his desire to buy the Panthers on social media, prompting Golden State Warriors' point guard Curry responded to say he wanted to join the takeover.   ...
BBC

Steph Curry certainly has become a jerk since his college days.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
 If conduct was a problem for this Panthers owner and who knows how many times he acted in this way;  then surely, many of these celebs have questionable backgrounds too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ok. I'm good with this.

I've got a lot of green that says Kaepernick will fail as a quarterback. If he wants to roll, I will cover his bet.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good.  I suspect it will be a very humbling experience.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Great time to buy Diddy. The league is going down the tubes and you want to add a has been loser to the roster out of some protest to whitey. Hope you have a good bankruptcy lawyer on speed dial.

Offline dfwgator

Richardson, under fire from allegations of sexual misconduct and racial mistreatment,

If I were Jerry Jones, I'd be real nervous right now.

Offline thackney

The team is currently valued at $1 billion and Diddy only has a net worth of $820 million, according to Forbes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/sean-diddy-combs-buy-carolina-panthers-article-1.3706068
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

Oh please, let this happen, put another nail in the NFL's coffin.

Online mountaineer

The team is currently valued at $1 billion and Diddy only has a net worth of $820 million, according to Forbes.
That's why he'll need Steph Curry and other zillionaire blacktivists (LeBron, what say you?) to chip in.

Offline dfwgator

I think it's a great idea.....Let them find out what it's like to be "The Man".

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/sean-diddy-combs-buy-carolina-panthers-article-1.3706068

Keyword currently
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Doesn't he need a majority of the other owners to approve the sale?  Seems to me Rush Limbaugh was prevented from buying a team because of that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's why he'll need Steph Curry and other zillionaire blacktivists (LeBron, what say you?) to chip in.

Indeed. Jon Bon Jovi—whose net worth is about $300 million or so—was able to put together an ownership group that bid over $1 billion for the Bills three years ago, enough to beat out Trump (but it still lost).

If Combs wants to buy the Panthers, it's all in what partners he brings in.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DB

I hope he does it.

Football isn't the music business.

Offline goatprairie

BBC

Steph Curry certainly has become a jerk since his college days.
There's not enough mustard in the world to cover that hot dog.