Author Topic: McCain returns to Arizona, won't vote on GOP tax bill: report  (Read 2523 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: McCain returns to Arizona, won't vote on GOP tax bill: report
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2017, 02:31:56 am »
Depends on how you see it.  If he assumes room temperature before 12AM, January 1, then there wtill be a Republican Trump-lover replacement but only until January 2019, when the replacement from the November 2018 Election is sworn in.  If he hangs on until 2018, then the replacement will be in 2020.  Either will be a seat-warmer until 2022, which is the next cycle for that seat.

Left quite a mess to be cleaned up because he had to cling to his sinecure. I hope his balloon chested daughter can get a good ride out of this.

Still beats what we're getting With John in the Senate.

If a pro-Trump Pubbie is in for however long, it's one more shot at blocking endless Dem obstruction for as long as he's there.

One more vote to confirm Constructionist Judges.

Without the Courts, Everything that is getting accomplished can be undone with Every election coming down the road.

Every 2 years.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2017, 02:54:37 am »
I wonder if Meghan will get the temporary appointment.  What a great idea!  Somebody email Gov. Ducey.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2017, 03:11:54 am »

Still beats what we're getting With John in the Senate.

If a pro-Trump Pubbie is in for however long, it's one more shot at blocking endless Dem obstruction for as long as he's there.

One more vote to confirm Constructionist Judges.

Without the Courts, Everything that is getting accomplished can be undone with Every election coming down the road.

Every 2 years.

If he's still in the Senate, and isn't there to vote "Aye," then it's a "Nay,"  which isn't all that different  from what we usually get out of ol' John.  We don't get a vote to support Trump's policies until McCain croaks, whatever comes after.

Ducey had better have the replacement ready to go.  Decorum forbids any discussion on who that is at this point.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

debrawiest

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2017, 03:15:25 am »
He's a US Senator.  McCain is getting the Best of the Best.  Count on it.  Far better than the crap you, I, and billionaires get.

In this case, it will make no difference how great his healthcare plan is.  Unless there has been huge leaps in the treatment of this particular cancer, there’s literally nothing doctors can do.  It’s not curable and it’s very aggressive. And he’s 81 years old. My brother was half that age, very strong, very stubborn, had a wonderful doctor and it took him in less than 2 years.
It’s time for McCain to resign, go home, make peace with his family and his Maker.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2017, 03:19:00 am »
In this case, it will make no difference how great his healthcare plan is.  Unless there has been huge leaps in the treatment of this particular cancer, there’s literally nothing doctors can do.  It’s not curable and it’s very aggressive. And he’s 81 years old. My brother was half that age, very strong, very stubborn, had a wonderful doctor and it took him in less than 2 years.
It’s time for McCain to resign, go home, make peace with his family and his Maker.

All true.  It is becoming apparent he has no interest in making peace with any of those folks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: