Author Topic: Obama’s Ethics Czar: ‘Take The Streets’ If Trump Fires Mueller  (Read 1089 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s Ethics Czar: ‘Take The Streets’ If Trump Fires Mueller

Chuck Ross
Reporter
2:26 PM 12/16/2017

The federal government’s former ethics czar says he is “stocking up” on “gear” in order to “take the streets” in the event that President Trump removes Robert Mueller as special counsel.

“I’m concerned the assault on the rule of law is coming over the holidays when we’re distracted. It‘ll be a defining moment for the Republic,” Walter Shaub wrote on Twitter on Friday.

Walter Shaub
✔
@waltshaub

This weekend I’m stocking up on portable phone chargers, warm clothes, & gear needed for when we take the streets. I’m concerned the assault on the rule of law is coming over the holidays when we’re distracted. It‘ll be a defining moment for the Republic.

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/941714545747382272 …
2:30 PM - Dec 15, 2017

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/obamas-ethics-czar-take-the-streets-if-trump-fires-mueller/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Trump is not going to fire Mueller until the IG report comes out. Right now Mueller corrupt
and biased investigation is pissing a lot of Americans off. Worst thing Trump could do right
now is fire Mueller. However, real investigation of the DOF and FBI is definitely in order.

Offline SkyKing

Obama had an 'ethics czar'?  8 year vacation?

He's afraid that an assault on the rule of law is coming, so he wants to do his own assault on the rule of law.
 :bigsilly:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:56:24 pm by SkyKing »

Offline Frank Cannon

Another lie from Walt. He isn't taking to the streets. He is a fat slob who only gets off his lazy ass to go to the fridge...

Offline skeeter

Another lie from Walt. He isn't taking to the streets. He is a fat slob who only gets off his lazy ass to go to the fridge...

The only thing he's stocking up on is peanut butter and cheetos.

Offline mountaineer

These are the new Dem talking points. I've seen innumerable tweets from Obamaites calling for "taking the streets."  Now I have a song running through my head:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Whatever happened to all these Czars?   There was a big deal about Obama hiring them and ignoring his cabinet and then we didnt hear too much about them for the second term.

Does Trump have these positions filled?  Did he get rid of them?  Are these jokers still sucking on the govt teat?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

These are the new Dem talking points. I've seen innumerable tweets from Obamaites calling for "taking the streets."  Now I have a song running through my head:

I have that car. 1972 Buick Estate Wagon.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Image result for i know nothing

After all of Trump's bluster and spirit.

When it comes down to, "You're Fired!"

He turns out to be a pussycat. This guy wouldn't fire anyone for any reason.
He's a tamed cat.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:58:15 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

He's a tamed cat.

When your enemy is hanging himself, best to just leave him alone.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When your enemy is hanging himself, best to just leave him alone.

Good point.

However, I will believe it more when I see someone hanging. All I see now is a long, long, line up to the gallows.
And then everyone just walks free. Kabuki.

I'm sorry man, but I don't see anyone 'hanging' at all. They're all getting away scot free. And they are laughing at us for the very thought that they might actually be held to account. We stupid peasants, haven't got a clue how real power works.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He's a tamed cat.

Patience.  Trump's fired people before, he knows when the time is ripe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump is not going to fire Mueller until the IG report comes out. Right now Mueller corrupt
and biased investigation is pissing a lot of Americans off. Worst thing Trump could do right
now is fire Mueller. However, real investigation of the DOF and FBI is definitely in order.

There is such an investigation by the DOJ Inspector General.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

This weekend I’m stocking up on portable phone chargers, warm clothes, & gear needed for when we take the streets.

I’m guessing he’ll continue his practice of unimpressingly dressing to the left in those warm clothes?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:08:37 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.