Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Mueller's allegedly lawless acts have corrupted his probe and demand his removal  (Read 393 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is accused of acting in complete disregard for the law and must be removed.  And so, too, must his entire team. 

There is devastating new evidence to suggest that Mueller and his staff of lawyers improperly, if not illegally, obtained tens of thousands of private documents belonging to President-elect Trump's Presidential Transition Team (PTT).  The material includes emails, laptops and cell phones used by 13 PTT members.   

Critically, a "significant volume of privileged material" was taken by Mueller, according to the Trump transition lawyer, and then used by the special counsel team in its investigation. Mueller's staff apparently admits this egregious violation, which the law strictly forbids.

Under the law, the only remedy is Mueller's dismissal from the case.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/17/gregg-jarrett-muellers-allegedly-lawless-acts-have-corrupted-his-probe-and-demand-his-removal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

This isn't getting much play in the press.  I think Trump's attorneys may have something here.  Wish other legal types would weigh in.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Not to mention those documents have probably been given to the dnc.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Gregg Jarrett is EXACTLY right but that by-no-means will make it happen!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien