Author Topic: Fox News faces backlash saying the US may be facing a 'coup' with Mueller investigation  (Read 8700 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
@Frank Cannon

Who the hell is Walter Shaub?

How old are you 16?

Everyone knows him.  Hell, his brother Earl used to paint any car for just $29.99. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:18:54 pm by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@driftdiver

As usual, you dodge every single question put to you and change the subject. 

Let’s focus. 

Do you understand the definition of the word “coup”, or do you need me to post it again?  Words mean things and you aren’t allowed to redefine them. 

So is that what you think is happening?  A violent overthrow of the government?

@CatherineofAragon
Again you are arguing the meaning of 'is'.   One of my first posts asked what else you would call what they are doing.

They had plans to prevent his election and a plan on what to do if he were elected.  This is govt officials conspiring to unlawfully overthrow the president.

Instead of being concerned about that you are arguing semantics.

I mean seriously what kind of useless exercise is that?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

The tinfoil is deep and wide in this thread. Along with the BS.

Offline driftdiver

@Oceander
What part is BS?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Seems to be the norm.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
And Reagan was a hard-core "New Dealer".
Not to mention a former democrat, too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

How old are you 16?

Everyone knows him.  Hell, his brother Earl used to paint any car for just $29.99.
I got one of those paint jobs, and it lasted a year.

"No Sheib"

Offline driftdiver

Seems to be the norm.

@AbaraXas
What do you call it when powerful people in the govt are seeking to unlawfully oust a sitting President?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I got one of those paint jobs, and it lasted a year.

"No Sheib"

He knew how to write a warranty!  His paint was as good as his word!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

@driftdiver

As usual, you dodge every single question put to you and change the subject. 

Let’s focus. 

Do you understand the definition of the word “coup”, or do you need me to post it again?  Words mean things and you aren’t allowed to redefine them. 

So is that what you think is happening?  A violent overthrow of the government?

A coup doesn't have to be "violent". It just has to be the overthrow a govt' by a cabal through illegal means. We have evidence that there was a coup being discussed illegally by upper management in the FBI.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html

Offline skeeter

@AbaraXas
What do you call it when powerful people in the govt are seeking to unlawfully oust a sitting President?

Never mind. Its like trying to debate a fart.

Offline truth_seeker

A coup doesn't have to be "violent". It just has to be the overthrow a govt' by a cabal through illegal means. We have evidence that there was a coup being discussed illegally by upper management in the FBI.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html
Catalog of "Coups"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coups_d%27%C3%A9tat_and_coup_attempts

Offline driftdiver

Never mind. Its like trying to debate a fart.

@skeeter
Possibly.  If this were happening in Agentina or Qatar, we'd call it an attempted coup.   The Democrats used the power of the White House, DOJ, FBI and how knows what other agencies, but very likely the CIA & NSA to manufacture false evidence against the Republican Presidential nominee.   This evidence was produced in collusion with Russian agents and used to obtain a secret warrant which allowed the monitoring of the President elect and his entire campaign & transition team.

These people also conspired to prevent Trump from winning the election and by their own statements, had plans to remove him should he win.

We have been subjected to nearly a year of a special prosecutor led investigation who has just signed a guilty plea as part of a deal with one of the targets of this illegal investigation.  The investigative team was made up of hand picked Anti-Trump zealots including some who participated in the conspiracy.

As Joe Biden would say its a big effin deal.  For someone to be arguing semantics or calling it BS is certainly more telling of that person then of this incident.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@skeeter
Possibly.  If this were happening in Agentina or Qatar, we'd call it an attempted coup.   The Democrats used the power of the White House, DOJ, FBI and how knows what other agencies, but very likely the CIA & NSA to manufacture false evidence against the Republican Presidential nominee.   This evidence was produced in collusion with Russian agents and used to obtain a secret warrant which allowed the monitoring of the President elect and his entire campaign & transition team.

These people also conspired to prevent Trump from winning the election and by their own statements, had plans to remove him should he win.

We have been subjected to nearly a year of a special prosecutor led investigation who has just signed a guilty plea as part of a deal with one of the targets of this illegal investigation.  The investigative team was made up of hand picked Anti-Trump zealots including some who participated in the conspiracy.

As Joe Biden would say its a big effin deal.  For someone to be arguing semantics or calling it BS is certainly more telling of that person then of this incident.

There are a number of people here who are doing all they can to aid the coup attempt!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

There are a number of people here who are doing all they can to aid the coup attempt!
By my reckoning, they are mostly aligned with the likes of Evan McMuffin, John Kasich, Glenn Beck, Billy Kristol, etc.

Every day they awaken and start to read the entrails and the fecal smears, searching for anti-Trump tales.

With each passing day and each conservative policy implementation, they look more obviously deranged. (Like alcoholics, they are the last to know)

They fancy themselves to be "intellectuals," and "true conservatives."

This coup attempt has been in the news for weeks.

Offline corbe

I resemble that comment @truth_seeker except I really could do without those 4 fellows you mentioned (Evan McMuffin, John Kasich, Glenn Beck, Billy Kristol).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

By my reckoning, they are mostly aligned with the likes of Evan McMuffin, John Kasich, Glenn Beck, Billy Kristol, etc.

Every day they awaken and start to read the entrails and the fecal smears, searching for anti-Trump tales.

With each passing day and each conservative policy implementation, they look more obviously deranged. (Like alcoholics, they are the last to know)

They fancy themselves to be "intellectuals," and "true conservatives."

This coup attempt has been in the news for weeks.

OK, but please don't talk about fecal smears anymore. :3:

Offline Victoria33

@Oceander @CatherineofAragon @Cripplecreek @txradioguy @Victoria33

Ya'll are so blinded by your hate of Trump that you are unable to see what is right in front of you.
@jpsb

Hate is a throw away word used when the poster wants to hit someone with no evidence of their "hating" Trump.   You are not in the brain of any poster so you don't know why they have a negative opinion of Trump, so you use the "hate" word.

I think Trump has a mental disorder and should not be President. There is no hate in my heart for him. I would appreciate it if you would leave me off your "hate Trump" list.

Offline musiclady

How old are you 16?

:silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
Again you are arguing the meaning of 'is'.   One of my first posts asked what else you would call what they are doing.

They had plans to prevent his election and a plan on what to do if he were elected.  This is govt officials conspiring to unlawfully overthrow the president.

Instead of being concerned about that you are arguing semantics.

I mean seriously what kind of useless exercise is that?

Lmao

Silver Pines

How old are you 16?

@WineNot

Still better than Maaco, no doubt.

Silver Pines

This gets better and better, lol.

Offline Victoria33

This gets better and better, lol.
@CatherineofAragon

You know better than to answer posts that end with !!!!!!!.
Only answer posts with a calm ending, a period (.).
Do as I say, I tell you!!!

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

You know better than to answer posts that end with !!!!!!!.
Only answer posts with a calm ending, a period (.).
Do as I say, I tell you!!!

@Victoria33

I'm breaking your rule to answer this.   :laugh:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@jpsb

Hate is a throw away word used when the poster wants to hit someone with no evidence of their "hating" Trump.   You are not in the brain of any poster so you don't know why they have a negative opinion of Trump, so you use the "hate" word.

I think Trump has a mental disorder and should not be President. There is no hate in my heart for him. I would appreciate it if you would leave me off your "hate Trump" list.

I've known that Trump was degenerate garbage since he started popping up as a willing participant of trashy tabloid TV in the 80s. I'm rather proud to be considered a "hater".