Author Topic: 5 Things Women Do That Secretly Annoy Men  (Read 4912 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: 5 Things Women Do That Secretly Annoy Men
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2017, 09:46:32 pm »
I wouldn't exactly be proud of having an "idle circuit" were I you.....   ^-^

Oh no! It's quite necessary. The big nothing is my happy place.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2017, 09:54:26 pm »
Oh no! It's quite necessary. The big nothing is my happy place.

Well, there's a time and place for that, but I would suggest it not be in the middle of a conversation.  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2017, 09:57:56 pm »
Well, there's a time and place for that, but I would suggest it not be in the middle of a conversation.  :beer:

Mmm... What?
 :tongue2:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2017, 09:58:42 pm »
The women in my family would be the ones exercising hard and reading a book when taking a break.

I have NO idea why some women talk on the phone so much.

I usually chalk it up to lack of intellect or constructive things to do....... or perhaps insecurity.

Whatever it is, many of us women don't understand those other women.

Aside from a brief period of time during my teens, I’ve never been much of a phone talker.

I do have a very good friend who I sometimes get on long phone calls with, but she does most of the talking. But even when we meet up in person, she does most of the talking.

But what I really hate is how some of my friends and relatives try to have long and involved conversations via text messages.

I hate texting. For one thing, I must have fat fingers because I find it very difficult to text more than a few words.

I might text to say, “rng late, b thr soon” but anything more involved than that, pick up the phone and all me or even email me.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2017, 10:00:02 pm »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2017, 10:04:15 pm »
Aside from a brief period of time during my teens, I’ve never been much of a phone talker.

I do have a very good friend who I sometimes get on long phone calls with, but she does most of the talking. But even when we meet up in person, she does most of the talking.

But what I really hate is how some of my friends and relatives try to have long and involved conversations via text messages.

I hate texting. For one thing, I must have fat fingers because I find it very difficult to text more than a few words.

I might text to say, “rng late, b thr soon” but anything more involved than that, pick up the phone and all me or even email me.

I talked quite a lot with one particular girlfriend in HS, but strangely enough, we debated politics and issues.

I hate small talk........ which is why I have never liked going to high class social events.

I agree with you about texting.  I find it tedious, though we have four adult children all in different states (one in a different country), so we do a lot of it for basic communication, so I've adjusted to that part of it.

If it weren't for those words that automatically pop up, I'd be lost, though.   ^-^

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2017, 02:52:31 am »
Not flaming because it's true, but the real question is...

Why do you men have so little to talk about.  Are your brains empty?   :smokin:

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2017, 02:58:54 am »
888high58888

Here's to us women having active minds.   ^-^

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2017, 03:16:04 am »
I wouldn't exactly be proud of having an "idle circuit" were I you.....   ^-^

I have a couple, and I am pretty proud of it, in fact.  Mrs. Liberty and I call it my "Nothing Box."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2017, 03:38:06 am »
I have a couple, and I am pretty proud of it, in fact.  Mrs. Liberty and I call it my "Nothing Box."

Can she say or do anything she wants while you're in your box?

Cause if she can, that might explain why she doesn't mind your being there.  :tongue2:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2017, 04:17:06 am »
Can she say or do anything she wants while you're in your box?

Cause if she can, that might explain why she doesn't mind your being there.  :tongue2:

I dunno...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2017, 04:20:03 am »
Wear yoga pants or workout tights everywhere and get disgusted if a guy stares. You're wearing something form-fitting to your assets and if we glance over, we're the pigs? Please. Can you imagine how many gals would glance over if I walked around in a codpiece? "But... it's COMFORTABLE!!!"
"Camel Toes"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2017, 04:22:30 am »

It dawned on me that it takes fewer key pushes to send morse for some letters than to text. What a wonderful leap forward in communications.  **nononono* (I hate texting, too).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2017, 04:51:48 am »
Eating off my plate. It seems to be inevitable. And I think they do it on purpose just to prove they can get away with it.
I swear, one day, she'll be pulling back a stump.
@roamer_1
Hey man, in wolves, what happens if another one tries to take the alpha male's food?  What happens when your lady actually does take your food?  Nothing you say?  Just empty threats for someday down the road?  Seeing the light yet?  ;)

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2017, 05:00:29 am »
Women don't do anything to annoy me......I keep my pimp hand strong.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2017, 05:01:32 am »
Women don't do anything to annoy me......I keep my pimp hand strong.

That is a challenge.  I bet I could annoy you pretty quickly.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2017, 05:05:06 am »
@roamer_1
Hey man, in wolves, what happens if another one tries to take the alpha male's food?  What happens when your lady actually does take your food?  Nothing you say?  Just empty threats for someday down the road?  Seeing the light yet?  ;)

@RoosGirl

Hey... I growl... The low, 'I mean business' growl... Maybe even bare my teeth... And the hand stops, hesitates... and continues more slowly... She knows dang well what she's doing.

Thing is, she can only bring back a stump so many times, and then she can't make sammiches... And she can't haul up water from the creek if she can't hang onto a bucket...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2017, 05:06:44 am »
That is a challenge.  I bet I could annoy you pretty quickly.

I'll give you a $20 if you do something to annoy me unconscious on the floor.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2017, 05:07:34 am »
@RoosGirl

Hey... I growl... The low, 'I mean business' growl... Maybe even bare my teeth... And the hand stops, hesitates... and continues more slowly... She knows dang well what she's doing.

Thing is, she can only bring back a stump so many times, and then she can't make sammiches... And she can't haul up water from the creek if she can't hang onto a bucket...

Uh huh, the hand continues anyway.  Just face facts, buddy.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2017, 05:08:35 am »
I'll give you a $20 if you do something to annoy me unconscious on the floor.

The pleasure of it is all the payment I would need, dear.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2017, 05:11:20 am »
The pleasure of it is all the payment I would need, dear.

LOL. Well then I can't imagine how you would be an annoyance.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2017, 05:16:28 am »
Uh huh, the hand continues anyway.  Just face facts, buddy.

Yeah... There it is. But I don't have to like it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2017, 05:18:36 am »
Yeah... There it is. But I don't have to like it.

You not liking it is exactly the point, silly man.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2017, 05:24:12 am »
You not liking it is exactly the point, silly man.

Right. I know. There ain't a man alive that would take from another man's plate. That's a good way to die.

See how all y'all are?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:24:34 am by roamer_1 »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2017, 05:27:13 am »
Right. I know. There ain't a man alive that would take from another man's plate. That's a good way to die.

See how all y'all are?

I think my generously and thoughtfully appointed avatar says it all.