Author Topic: 5 Myths About Tax Reform, and Why They’re Wrong  (Read 961 times)

rangerrebew

5 Myths About Tax Reform, and Why They’re Wrong
« on: December 16, 2017, 08:37:13 am »
5 Myths About Tax Reform, and Why They’re Wrong

Rachel Greszler / December 14, 2017 / comments

Next week, the House and Senate will take their final votes on tax reform. The president’s goal is to sign the legislation into law before Christmas.

Although there are still some unknown details, the important parts of the bill for most Americans are already known and would greatly improve our current, woefully out-of-date tax code.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/12/14/5-myths-tax-reform-theyre-wrong/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tds-fb?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CapitolBell&

Oceander

Re: 5 Myths About Tax Reform, and Why They’re Wrong
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 01:08:33 pm »
:bigsilly:

It’d be more funny if this tax bill wasn’t such a disaster.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 01:50:13 pm »
:bigsilly:

It’d be more funny if this tax bill wasn’t such a disaster.
Hey, funny face.  Rather than just throwing out words like 'disaster', can you possibly articulate using your jurisprudence degree why exactly is this a bad tax law?

The article had specific issues addressed and what you just said does not refute any of it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:50:35 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 02:11:53 pm »
IMHO the biggest myth is that this is any sort of "reform"  It isn't!

We will still have the Marxist income tax in place and the rogue IRS fully staffed and functioning as a tool for our government masters to wield against us at their whim.

Reform my AZZ!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 12:20:22 am »
Hey, funny face.  Rather than just throwing out words like 'disaster', can you possibly articulate using your jurisprudence degree why exactly is this a bad tax law?

The article had specific issues addressed and what you just said does not refute any of it.

Raising taxes on the middle class to fund tax cuts for real estate investors.  To start with.