Author Topic: Colleagues expect John McCain to return to Capitol Hill soon despite poor health report  (Read 3413 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Not so fast.  Flake and Collins are holding out.

Collins got Flakes? Maybe she needs Head and Shoulders...

Online libertybele

Collins got Flakes? Maybe she needs Head and Shoulders...

Oh good grief.   :silly:  Merry Christmas Frank.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh good grief.   :silly:  Merry Christmas Frank.

A little scotch? Why so cheap?

Online libertybele

Not very festive looking is all.   Glenlevit is wonderful and so is Glenfiddich; both are my preference.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:37:17 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That Glen dude has a alcohol problem.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online libertybele

Nah ... just puts a little cheery in your Merry!    :tree3:

Offline WingNot

Nah ... just puts a little cheery in your Merry!    :tree3:

Helps mellow you for a Cool Yule!

Online libertybele

Helps mellow you for a Cool Yule!

Indeed.  Scotch is my preference.  It's the 'Water of Life', and consumed in moderation has benefits:
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps to prevent diabetes
- Prevents cancer
- Helps to reduce the risk of stroke
- Lowers stress (who knew?)
- Helps to lower risk of dementia
- Aids digestion

https://foodanddrink.scotsman.com/drink/health-benefits-drinking-scotch-whisky-moderation/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
One would have to question his legal mental competence given his condition.

Doesn't matter. They're going to have to pry that seat out of his cold dead hands. John is a very important person and a BFD.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Doesn't matter. They're going to have to pry that seat out of his cold dead hands. John is a very important person and a BFD.

They can expect his return all they want; he's back home from the hospital and won't be making the tax vote.  There is no recovery from this cancer, they can delay the inevitable for awhile with radiation and chemo which wreak havoc on the body, but they found a second tumor.  It doesn't sound good at all.  Other than a 'team' picking him up from home and transporting him and carrying him into vote; I don't see it happening. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They can expect his return all they want; he's back home from the hospital and won't be making the tax vote.  There is no recovery from this cancer, they can delay the inevitable for awhile with radiation and chemo which wreak havoc on the body, but they found a second tumor.  It doesn't sound good at all.  Other than a 'team' picking him up from home and transporting him and carrying him into vote; I don't see it happening.

If that does happen, he'll spend 15 minutes excoriating Trump, make hist vote, and never say anything again.  He will literally expel his last breath swearing oaths against Trump.  When he leaves that chamber, history will remark his stature was reduced to six inches tall, and all previous hero status will start to fade away.

And he will have done it to himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

Indeed.  Scotch is my preference.  It's the 'Water of Life', and consumed in moderation has benefits:
- Aids in weight loss
- Prevents cancer
- Aids digestion

https://foodanddrink.scotsman.com/drink/health-benefits-drinking-scotch-whisky-moderation/

@libertybele

Well Hell then, that there is enough for me to take to the bottle.    Unless they sell that Glen stuff in a box.  Then I could put it next to my Box Wine collection.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:07:42 pm by WineNot »

Offline Frank Cannon

- Aids in weight loss
- Prevents cancer
- Aids digestion

Good news then. I will live to 150.

Offline WingNot

Good news then. I will live to 150.

Yeah...In dog years. Woof woof.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
One would have to question his legal mental competence given his condition.

Seems like family members would put a stop to this charade. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

He does have a lot of scotch.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Someone will have to prove to him that he's dead or he'll be wheeled in to gasp, "I hate Trump."

Online libertybele

Seems like family members would put a stop to this charade.

They may have tried; however at this point, it's my hunch he's too frail to put up much of a fight.

Offline Fantom

News is he won't be there for the tax vote this week.  I doubt he will be back at all.  He is one of God's children and I wish him well here or in heaven.

Won't be Heaven.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

You plebes and your Scotch. Try...... this https://en.araratbrandy.com/..... Stalin gave Winston a  case.. afterwards.... this is all he drank.

This Simple(Minded some would say) Bricklayer builds for some very rich people... the bastards have me hooked on this and caviar. Well.. at least one certain bastard I became friends  with has.   :laugh:

Buy the 20- 30 year old stuff.. enjoy.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

And a coke problem too... but only when they run out.

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

And a coke problem too... but only when they run out.
The main purpose of buying cocaine is to run out of it!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ron White:  They busted me with 2 grams of marijuana, and they called it "Possession."  I called it "being out."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fantom

Ron White:  They busted me with 2 grams of marijuana, and they called it "Possession."  I called it "being out."

Heh, my yester years.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

The main purpose of buying cocaine is to run out of it!

Place you bet, on a Clean Corvette..... Good Nyborg.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 02:45:28 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass