Author Topic: Democrats should go after Ted Cruz  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats should go after Ted Cruz
« on: December 14, 2017, 05:26:51 pm »
Democrats should go after Ted Cruz
Ryan Cooper

Democrats' shocking victory in the Alabama Senate special election undoubtedly has raised their potential list of seats they might win. If they can win in the Deep South, they can win anywhere.

High on the list of reach targets is Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who is up for re-election in 2018. Hillary Clinton did quite well in Texas, only losing by 9 points (better than she did in Iowa) — as compared to nearly 28 points in Alabama. What's more, Democrats have a solid candidate in the form of Rep. Beto O'Rourke from El Paso.

Victory is a real possibility.

more
http://theweek.com/articles/743119/democrats-should-after-ted-cruz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Democrats should go after Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 07:28:36 pm »
Does this mean we can look forward to more stories attacking Cruz for the shape of his mouth?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 07:30:46 pm »
This news should make one particular TBRer very happy.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 07:34:44 pm »
This news should make one particular TBRer very happy.

I will be very curious how the Moore haters react when the Rats drag out Cruz accusers.
You can bet your bottom dollar Rat operatives and searching Texas and DC for them
right now.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 07:44:49 pm »
I will be very curious how the Moore haters react when the Rats drag out Cruz accusers.
You can bet your bottom dollar Rat operatives and searching Texas and DC for them
right now.

Whatever stories from women the liberal hit media drag from the sewer, I know one thing - we wil believe them all at face value and demand that Cruz bow out of the race, immediately, 10 seconds after they hit the wires.

We must do this to maintain our righteousness and purity. Only scurvy liberal slimebags from the media and people like Gloria Allred can show pure conservatives the way to the Promised Land.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 07:49:40 pm »
Whatever stories from women the liberal hit media drag from the sewer, I know one thing - we wil believe them all at face value and demand that Cruz bow out of the race, immediately, 10 seconds after they hit the wires.

We must do this to maintain our righteousness and purity. Only scurvy liberal slimebags from the media and people like Gloria Allred can show pure conservatives the way to the Promised Land.

Yes and if the Moore haters do not immediately jump on the Cruz must step aside we will
all know what absolute hypocrites they are.