Author Topic: 11 Things Every Real Conservative Should Ask On A First Date... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

11 Things Every Real Conservative Should Ask On A First Date
Kurt Schlichter
12/14/2017 12:01:00 AM - Kurt Schlichter

Recently, a young being – I don’t want to presume its gender identity, but it’ll probably throw a hissy fit about my blatant chrono-shaming anyway – scribbled an article titled 10 Things Every Intersectional Feminist Should Ask On a First Date for his/her/xir fellow liberal freaks. It’s an illuminating view into the twisted minds of the SJWs, but the article never answers the first question we all asked ourselves reading the title: “Why the hell would anyone ever date an intersectional feminist?”

Masochism? Threats? Lost a bet?

Anyway, her/his/xir article is meant to help her/his/xir readers determine whether their prospective mates will be adequate “accomplices in the fight against white supremacy, queerphobia, and misogyny” because “If you’re not going to support marginalized folks, then we can’t be friends, let alone date. The personal is political.” Wow, he/she/xe seems super fun, huh?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/12/14/10-things-every-real-conservative-should-ask-on-a-first-date-n2421420
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Concerned

11 questions "real conservatives" should ask and not a single one on the debt, the deficit, or the size of government.  Somebody has a markedly different idea of conservatism (at least fiscal conservatism) than I do.

:wtf!:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Masochism? Threats? Lost a bet?

I saw the article, and I was thinking "Lesbian."  The kind that looks like the south end of a truck heading north (IOW not the "lipstick" kind).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
11 questions "real conservatives" should ask and not a single one on the debt, the deficit, or the size of government.  Somebody has a markedly different idea of conservatism (at least fiscal conservatism) than I do.

:wtf!:

The article is a parody of the original one by the "Intersectional Feminist."  The questions are just about the same as "hers."  Real questions concerning real conservatives would include the ones you suggest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hilarious article.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Concerned

The article is a parody of the original one by the "Intersectional Feminist."  The questions are just about the same as "hers."  Real questions concerning real conservatives would include the ones you suggest.

Thanks. My level of cluelessness apparently has no bounds. I had to look up “Intersectional Feminist” as I’d never even heard of it before much less the article you referenced (since I skipped right to the questions and missed the intro in the link in the OP.  Oops).
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:41:11 pm by Concerned »
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"11. So, do you consider yourself Never Trump?

This is a deal killer. Sure, if your date is a Never Trumper, you might get a Conservative, Inc., cruise out of it – provided you’re willing to sit through a scintillating panel discussion with Bill Kristol talking to Ben Sasse about health care reform and spend your evenings drinking Idaho chardonnay on the Lido Deck while David Frum reminisces about back when he mattered.

But don’t do it. If your date answers in the affirmative, you can be sure that, like with the president, no matter what you do, no matter how conservative you are, your date will never be satisfied with you and will spend the rest of the date complaining about your lack of True Conservative™ principles. And you can be equally sure that if your date is a Salon Approved Fredocon, you’re unlikely to ever be satisfied either."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"11. So, do you consider yourself Never Trump?

This is a deal killer. Sure, if your date is a Never Trumper, you might get a Conservative, Inc., cruise out of it – provided you’re willing to sit through a scintillating panel discussion with Bill Kristol talking to Ben Sasse about health care reform and spend your evenings drinking Idaho chardonnay on the Lido Deck while David Frum reminisces about back when he mattered.

But don’t do it. If your date answers in the affirmative, you can be sure that, like with the president, no matter what you do, no matter how conservative you are, your date will never be satisfied with you and will spend the rest of the date complaining about your lack of True Conservative™ principles. And you can be equally sure that if your date is a Salon Approved Fredocon, you’re unlikely to ever be satisfied either."

Probably good advice whether one is an admirer of the President or not.  If my date is centrally concerned about President Trump one way or the other then I'll be making one of those "extra long" bathroom trips.  The "infinitely long" kind, after I hand the waiter the money for the check, tip and cab fare for the date.
I will NOT comply.