Author Topic: Steve Bannon gets a pro-abortion Democrat elected in Alabama..Marc A. Thiessen  (Read 301 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marc A. Thiessen Special to The Washington Post

Alabama is one of the most reliably Republican states in the country. The last time a Democrat was elected was in 1992, and no Democrat has won more than 40 percent of the vote in a Senate race there since 1996. The closest election in recent memory was in 2002, when Jeff Sessions won re-election by a razor-thin margin of 19 points. Sen. Richard Shelby has won his last three elections by 35 points, 30 points and 28 points, respectively. So it takes a special kind of stupid to pick a candidate who can lose to a Democrat in Alabama.

more
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-steve-bannon-roy-moore-20171213-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

Another of the GOPe trying to push blame away from them.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Another of the GOPe trying to push blame away from them.

Like I said, Moore holds no blame huh?

No longer the party of personal responsibility. Just a bunch of crybabies who want to blame everything on the big bad GOP-e.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Like I said, Moore holds no blame huh?

No longer the party of personal responsibility. Just a bunch of crybabies who want to blame everything on the big bad GOP-e.
Look, in spite of Moore’s faults (unproven allegations), the GOP lost the seat because they refused to support one of their own. So, yes, I do blame the GOPe. I don’t want to here a word from them about not having votes in the Senate to do anything, especially when one of the their lame is hospitalized, now making only 50 votes in the GOP side.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy