Author Topic: This One INSANE Text Message May Have Just Fatally Wounded The Mueller Investigation  (Read 239 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Ben Shapiro
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24643/one-insane-text-message-may-have-just-fatally-ben-shapiro

On Wednesday, CNN published text messages between the former second-in-command in FBI
counterintelligence, Peter Strzok, and his mistress and co-worker Lisa Page. Strzok was involved in
the Hillary Clinton email investigation, instrumental in helping to launch the investigation into supposed
collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and staffed on the Trump-Russia investigation itself.
He was fired by special investigator Robert Mueller after these texts were uncovered.

Now, one of those texts may wound the special investigation beyond repair.

That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for
consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but
I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're
40…”

This looks an awful lot like motivation for launching an investigation into Trump in order to sink Trump as
a hedge against Trump’s victory . . . President Trump isn’t wrong to suspect that Mueller wants to aim for
a political skull-blow against him. Trump could theoretically use these texts as a reason for firing Mueller
altogether — and that wouldn’t be completely unjustified. It would be politically unwise. At this point,
Trump’s best tactic is to sit tight — now, no matter what, half the country is going to believe that Mueller’s
investigation was never motivated by truth. That’s a win for Trump, and an automatic loss for Mueller.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.