Author Topic: 6 Big Lessons From Roy Moore's Huge Alabama Disaster  (Read 1690 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 6 Big Lessons From Roy Moore's Huge Alabama Disaster
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2017, 01:51:53 am »
Of course, everything a young woman says is false unless proven by the testimony of a male.  Funny how those who claim to hate Sharia law are perfectly happy incorporating its tenets into American law so long as they can avoid having to use the word “sharia”. 

Moore used to trawl the malls looking for underage “pretty young things” to hit on and has admitted as much. That may have been kosher back in the dark ages, but it ain’t now, and Moore seems singularly incapable of realizing that times have changed.  If he ever gets within speaking distance of my daughter he’s going to need a new set of dentures.

Of course not!  Every word that comes out of the mouth of any 14 year old is gospel because 14 year olds have conclusively been proven to never lie about anything!   /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Re: 6 Big Lessons From Roy Moore's Huge Alabama Disaster
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2017, 02:13:04 am »
One of Mr. Moore's accusers was fourteen at the time of their encounter.

Yeah and you raped me when I was nine, see how that works?