Author Topic: Fusion GPS Dossier cabal was using spy tradecraft to evade leaving electronic footprints for NSA sur  (Read 653 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Thomas Lifson
Dec. 12, 2017

I suspect that we are in the process of uncovering the worst political scandal in American history, in which the most fearsome tool of federal government spying was turned against the Trump campaign. A cabal manipulated behind the scenes to subvert the legal safeguards that are supposed to prevent such an abuse.

The National Security Agency (NSA) picks up and records almost all electronic communications, thereby effectively wiretapping telephone conversations, email, and practically everything else we send out electronically. When a FISA court permits “unmasking” of American citizens, that universal wiretapping capability can be used to spy on their conversations.  It now appears that an elaborate plot was crafted to generate phony accusations of dirty ties to Russia that would be used to get a FISA Court warrant to “unmask” members of the Trump campaign, and thereby enable spying on that campaign. We do not know how many members of that campaign were “unmasked” (i.e., spied on), but there are suggestions that the list ended up quite long.

More... http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/fusion_gps_dossier_cabal_was_using_spy_tradecraft_to_evade_leaving_electronic_footprints_for_nsa_surveillance.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I strongly suspect that Mr. Lifson is entirely correct!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I think he's underrating it.  I think the leadership of the NSA and CIA were working with the White House and fusion GPS people to orchestrate this.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

I think he's underrating it.  I think the leadership of the NSA and CIA were working with the White House and fusion GPS people to orchestrate this.

Oh and I forgot to include the DOJ including the FBI.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I was referring to this line from the article
I suspect that we are in the process of uncovering the worst political scandal in American history...]
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

I was referring to this line from the article

Ok I would agree with you then.

Offline endicom

I strongly suspect that Mr. Lifson is entirely correct!

If this is as presented then it's a bombshell. Or should be. Or will be swept under the rug.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

At right about the same time the Hillary campaign and the DNC did as well.
The Republic is lost.