Author Topic: Holes in the tax plan are appearing. Imagine if they didn’t rush it for an arbitrary deadline (JDR)  (Read 296 times)

Offline corbe

Holes in the tax plan are appearing. Imagine if they didn’t rush it for an arbitrary deadline.

December 10, 2017 JD Rucker   

There was such high hopes for Republicans going into 2017. A GOP-controlled House and Senate putting legislation on a Republican President’s desk is exactly what they’ve been asking for since Barack Obama first took office. Voters delivered. All was well in the world. 2017 was going to be the year the GOP finally got stuff done.

I don’t have to tell you the punchline. It’s more like a punch in the gut. I know there are readers who will have valid excuses why Obamacare wasn’t repealed, Planned Parenthood wasn’t defunded, the wall wasn’t funded, and DACA is on its way to becoming law. I also know there are plenty of readers who will point fingers at this faction, that branch, or this person about why we don’t have anything of substance after nearly a year of trying. I’ll nod in agreement with pretty much all of the excuses and finger-pointing because all will likely be valid to some extent. The only one I won’t accept is that the Democrats obstructed. That would be false. They didn’t have to. The GOP obstructed itself just fine.

<..snip..>

http://datechguyblog.com/2017/12/10/holes-in-the-tax-plan-are-appearing-imagine-if-they-didnt-rush-it-for-an-arbitrary-deadline/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.