Author Topic: 11 Natural and Homeopathic Ways to Relieve Diarrhea  (Read 357 times)

rangerrebew

11 Natural and Homeopathic Ways to Relieve Diarrhea
« on: December 11, 2017, 03:48:32 pm »
By Lisa D. Ellis
Sure, you can reach for pink bismuth, the old standby. But if you're interested in a different approach, keep reading.

When diarrhea strikes, you may want to explore some of the natural remedies on the market today. There are a variety of options sold in health food stores, grocery stores, and online that can help you to manage the worst of the discomfort.

"But in order to find the best treatment approach, it's important to identify exactly what's causing your diarrhea first," explains Kathy Gruver, PhD, LMT, RM, host of the national TV series, The Alternative Medicine Cabinet, and author of several books, including Conquer your Stress with Mind/Body Techniques and Body/Mind Therapies for the Bodyworker.

https://www.qualityhealth.com/digestion-articles/11-natural-homeopathic-ways-relieve-diarrhea

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: 11 Natural and Homeopathic Ways to Relieve Diarrhea
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 04:02:40 pm »
By Lisa D. Ellis
Sure, you can reach for pink bismuth, the old standby. But if you're interested in a different approach, keep reading.

When diarrhea strikes, you may want to explore some of the natural remedies on the market today. There are a variety of options sold in health food stores, grocery stores, and online that can help you to manage the worst of the discomfort.

"But in order to find the best treatment approach, it's important to identify exactly what's causing your diarrhea first," explains Kathy Gruver, PhD, LMT, RM, host of the national TV series, The Alternative Medicine Cabinet, and author of several books, including Conquer your Stress with Mind/Body Techniques and Body/Mind Therapies for the Bodyworker.

https://www.qualityhealth.com/digestion-articles/11-natural-homeopathic-ways-relieve-diarrhea

My grandmother taught me about chamomile and mint tea.  They work and I still use them.  The vet taught me about rice and pureed pumpkin.  They work on dogs and cats and on humans as well.  Both the cats and dogs love, love, love pumpkin.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.