Author Topic: A curious recusal in the sentencing of Michael Flynn could be an indicator of something very big ha  (Read 338 times)

rangerrebew

December 8, 2017
A curious recusal in the sentencing of Michael Flynn could be an indicator of something very big happening
By Thomas Lifson

Something very strange, and possibly extremely significant, happened yesterday, with no explanation and little notice from the media. But two different writers for the same DC-insider publication rushed to be the first to note this barely-noticed move, suggesting that they know something big is happening.

To my deep sorrow, the skills of a Kremlinologist – the people who specialized in interpreting small signs, such as who stood next to whom reviewing military parades in Red Square, to figure out the real power structure within the secretive upper ranks of the USSR – are necessary to figure out what is going on in the Deep State attempts to take down the Trump presidency. The two writers rushing to be the first to break the story work for Politico, the publication that specializes in DC insidership. They rushed to be the first to note the case of the curious recusal.  First was Sean Davis, whose tweet went up at 5:23 PM yesterday:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/a_curious_recusal_in_the_sentencing_of_michael_flynn_could_be_an_indicator_of_something_very_big_happening.html#ixzz50kqp3U8I

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
December 8, 2017
A curious recusal in the sentencing of Michael Flynn could be an indicator of something very big happening
By Thomas Lifson

Something very strange, and possibly extremely significant, happened yesterday, with no explanation and little notice from the media. But two different writers for the same DC-insider publication rushed to be the first to note this barely-noticed move, suggesting that they know something big is happening.

To my deep sorrow, the skills of a Kremlinologist – the people who specialized in interpreting small signs, such as who stood next to whom reviewing military parades in Red Square, to figure out the real power structure within the secretive upper ranks of the USSR – are necessary to figure out what is going on in the Deep State attempts to take down the Trump presidency. The two writers rushing to be the first to break the story work for Politico, the publication that specializes in DC insidership. They rushed to be the first to note the case of the curious recusal.  First was Sean Davis, whose tweet went up at 5:23 PM yesterday:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/a_curious_recusal_in_the_sentencing_of_michael_flynn_could_be_an_indicator_of_something_very_big_happening.html#ixzz50kqp3U8I

I hope it indicates a coming orange jumpsuit parade the likes of which we have never seen!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien