Author Topic: Judge Who Presided Over Michael Flynn’s Case and Recused Himself — IS OBAMA APPOINTEE WHO ALSO SITS  (Read 695 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Who Presided Over Michael Flynn’s Case and Recused Himself — IS OBAMA APPOINTEE WHO ALSO SITS ON FISA COURT!
by Jim Hoft

On Thursday evening U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras recused himself from former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s criminal case. Emmet G. Sullivan will now oversee over the trial.

The Gateway Pundit’s Josh Caplan reported on this earlier today.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/judge-presided-michael-flynns-case-resigned-today-obama-appointee-also-sat-fisa-court/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

More vapors from crazy Jim. This judge also went after the State Dept for dragging their feet on releasing the Hitlary emails. If he was staying as the judge in this case, there would be a problem. He is not. I can't see a problem here yet.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The DC environment is more incestuous then an Alabama trailer park.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More vapors from crazy Jim. This judge also went after the State Dept for dragging their feet on releasing the Hitlary emails. If he was staying as the judge in this case, there would be a problem. He is not. I can't see a problem here yet.

I don't think State complied with his orders.  Did he do anything to them?  It was over two years ago, so we should know by now.

And I do have a small problem here.  If he knew he had to recuse, then why did he accept the plea?  He should have recused then, this is a bit tardy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The DC environment is more incestuous then an Alabama trailer park.

I have to agree but must ask if you have ever been to Arkansas? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I have to agree but must ask if you have ever been to Arkansas?

@Bigun

You're right, I should have used Clintons home state.  Its much worse. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.