Author Topic: David Limbaugh: Republican never-Trumpers still missing the boat  (Read 431 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
David Limbaugh: Republican never-Trumpers still missing the boat
« on: December 08, 2017, 06:19:13 pm »
Republican never-Trumpers still missing the boat

I am probably too exercised over the never-Trump faction, because in the end, it’s doubtful it is strong enough numerically to make a significant impact on our electoral politics, but it still bothers me to witness intramural conservative battles.

I have no quarrel with those who once self-identified as never-Trumpers but now appraise his actions and statements on a case-by-case basis instead of reflexively opposing his every move. My frustration is with those who obsess over Trump and lie in wait to pounce on any real or imagined Trump misstep like panting dogs drooling under the choice slab of beef hovering above them.

I don’t want to paint with too broad a brush, but these are the types of conservatives whose tweets relentlessly savage Trump and harshly judge other conservatives who dare to support or defend him – on darn near anything. They mock and judge, judge and mock, preen and point, point and preen, forever lamenting the end of decency among many conservatives and the death of the Republican Party.

Read more at: http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/republican-never-trumpers-still-missing-the-boat/

Offline aligncare

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: David Limbaugh: Republican never-Trumpers still missing the boat
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 12:23:02 am »
Word, David. Word.

I think there is an emoticon for that.

:word:

Yes, there it is.

@aligncare
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:24:20 am by TomSea »

Oceander

Re: David Limbaugh: Republican never-Trumpers still missing the boat
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 01:10:29 am »
Yeah, I guess it’s time for all right-thinking people to join the cult of Trump and mindlessly worship at his feet. 

Meh.  The man’s a barely competent president.  He’ll probsbly stand up as better than Grant in the history books, but probably not higher than even Obama.