Author Topic: Democrats forced Franken out to ramp up their strategy to bring down Trump..By John Fund  (Read 402 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats forced Franken out to ramp up their strategy to bring down Trump

By John Fund | Fox News

In the comedy movie “Anchorman,” comedian Will Farrell advises his TV audience to “stay classy.” On Thursday, former “Saturday Night Live” comedian Al Franken didn’t follow that advice and resigned from the U.S. Senate in a particularly classless way.

Even after eight women told reporters that the Minnesota Democrat had groped or forcibly kissed them, Franken denied he had done anything wrong.

Franken said from the Senate floor that “some of the allegations are simply not true” and that he remembered other accusations differently. He then tried to wrap himself in a feminist flag by vowing he had always been a “champion of women” and saying “I respect women. I don’t respect men who don’t.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/07/democrats-forced-franken-out-to-ramp-up-their-strategy-to-bring-down-trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Franken has only said he "would be" leaving at some as-yet-unspecified date in the future.

To paraphrase ol' Casey Stengel:
"He ain't out until he's out!"

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I believe Mark Levinsaid, this is just a ploy by the Democrats, I almost expect Franken to hang around.

Offline Frank Cannon

Didn't John Fund beat the shit out of his girlfriend and go to jail?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I eagerly await the comprehensive list, so we can see what this special club has kept hidden from taxpayers' and voters' view.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.