Author Topic: Special Counsel Member Jeannie Rhee Once Represented Obama Aide Ben Rhodes  (Read 927 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Kristina Wong6 Dec 2017

Jeannie Rhee, another lawyer hand-picked by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to serve on the Russia probe, is coming under scrutiny for her pro-Hillary Clinton bias, after two others were forced to leave the team for the same reason.

Rhee represented Obama Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes during Congress’s investigation of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack, while she was an associate at Mueller’s law firm, Wilmer Hale, according to congressional records.

This affiliation, pointed out by Fox News host Laura Ingraham on her show Ingraham Angle Tuesday night, is yet another data point of evidence that Mueller’s team — whose members have donated overwhelmingly to Democrats and Clinton herself — is heavily biased.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/06/special-counsel-member-jeannie-rhee-once-represented-obama-aide-ben-rhodes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Special Counsel Member Jeannie Rhee Once Represented Obama Aide Ben Rhodes
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 03:16:42 pm »
by Kristina Wong6 Dec 2017

Jeannie Rhee, another lawyer hand-picked by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to serve on the Russia probe, is coming under scrutiny for her pro-Hillary Clinton bias, after two others were forced to leave the team for the same reason.

Rhee represented Obama Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes during Congress’s investigation of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack, while she was an associate at Mueller’s law firm, Wilmer Hale, according to congressional records.

This affiliation, pointed out by Fox News host Laura Ingraham on her show Ingraham Angle Tuesday night, is yet another data point of evidence that Mueller’s team — whose members have donated overwhelmingly to Democrats and Clinton herself — is heavily biased.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/06/special-counsel-member-jeannie-rhee-once-represented-obama-aide-ben-rhodes/

Another of Mueller's aids, Aaron Zebley, neglected to disclose he represented the man who installed Hillary's illegal server.

Its almost funny.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:20:05 pm by skeeter »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 03:20:52 pm »
So all these Obama/Clinton flunkies were doing the investigation and stiill havent been able to find any evidence?

I wonder what other information they've found which can be used against the GOP and Trump.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 03:28:29 pm »
So all these Obama/Clinton flunkies were doing the investigation and stiill havent been able to find any evidence?

I wonder what other information they've found which can be used against the GOP and Trump.
With all this time and all the biased investigators, all they have come up with is trumped up charges on a couple of staffers.  Where’s the collusion with Russians? Try looking at Obama and Clinton. That’s the only place they’ll find it.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 03:33:32 pm »
From and email I received this morning:

Janet Reno the JD and the FBI

Facts shared with me by retired FBI Agents via Conference Call. They agreed to talk with me for background purposes. I personally know only two of the four agents who participated. They set up the conference call using security protocols that would protect us all from surveillance.
Standard Protocol:

1. Each agent is entitled to his/her views on politics but no overt politicking is permitted above and beyond the Hatch Act.

2. No agent must participate in politics, even though a spouse under the Hatch Act. If an agent wants to get involved in advocacy in politics, they must first resign.

3. Item number violated in major ways as far back as the Clinton Administration according to two agents who worked the OKC Bombing, Ruby Ridge, and Waco, Texas. Janet Reno was the first AG to elevate the culture of corruption that these agents knew about. They think Eric Holder expanded on what Janet Reno did.

4. Janet Reno was the AG who brought in major violations of the Hatch Act and grossly narrowed the interpretation of the Hatch Act as it applies to the Justice Department and the FBI. It has been extra dirty since then and many good agents have left over the politics.

5. Blatant politics have run rampant within the JD & FBI since Bill Clinton was overtly protected by Janet Reno. The practice continues today according to the retired agents I spoke with personally.

6. Before Janet Reno, political influence was there in the JD & FBI in minor ways dating back to the JFK Investigation.

Sorry but cannot and will not share the source.  I do believe it is all 100% true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 03:40:50 pm »
Another of Mueller's aids, Aaron Zebley, neglected to disclose he represented the man who installed Hillary's illegal server.

Its almost funny.

If this were a plot in a novel, we'd stop reading because it's too unbelievable.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 03:53:01 pm »
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 04:07:40 pm »
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

VERY appropriate!  Thanks!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 04:14:28 pm »
VERY appropriate!  Thanks!   888high58888

That fits so many political matters.