Author Topic: So why did Democrats have to create a false document to destroy Trump?  (Read 816 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So why did Democrats have to create a false document to destroy Trump?
American Thinker, Dec 8, 2017, Jack Hellner

Opposition research must have started as soon as, if not before, Donald Trump announced he was running for president. I am sure many of Trump's Republican opponents, as well as Hillary Clinton, the DNC, liberal interest groups, the media, and others were searching far and wide for trash on Trump.

The research must not have produced enough trash, or else why would the DNC and Hillary have paid Fusion GPS so handsomely to create what is clearly a false document? Fusion GPS trafficked the document to the Justice Department and intelligence officials. They obviously had seen how many intelligence officials had been willing to lie, especially James Clapper and John Brennan, and had seen how the Justice Department had protected the Obama Administration and especially Hillary and her aides no matter what they did. It was obvious that they were not "independent."

More: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/so_why_did_democrats_have_to_create_a_false_document_to_destroy_trump.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: So why did Democrats have to create a false document to destroy Trump?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 02:54:15 pm »
Swamp dwellers are very afraid of anything not born in the swamp and thus completely compromised by it!

There's your answer!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 03:19:39 pm »
The research must not have produced enough trash, or else why would the DNC and Hillary have paid Fusion GPS so handsomely to create what is clearly a false document?

For me this is key. Though Trump has a 40-year history in the public eye as one of the most successful businessmen in the world, they found nothing. For decades his business dealings and his personal life have been the subject of public knowledge and nothing his political enemies threw at him stuck. The Left is still in shrill panic mode over Trump’s election, and no lie or legal abuse is considered out of bounds in their quest to tear him down.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 03:42:29 pm »
For me this is key. Though Trump has a 40-year history in the public eye as one of the most successful businessmen in the world, they found nothing. For decades his business dealings and his personal life have been the subject of public knowledge and nothing his political enemies threw at him stuck. The Left is still in shrill panic mode over Trump’s election, and no lie or legal abuse is considered out of bounds in their quest to tear him down.

:thumbsup:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 04:06:28 pm »
This type of stuff isn't anything new.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canuck_letter

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 04:07:01 pm »

@aligncare
Trump isn't even close to one of the most successful businessmen in the world.   Perhaps the best hyped but certainly not in reality.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 11:12:30 am »

If you were directly responsible for Obamacare, an economy in flames, Antifa, BLM, and MS-13 taking over America's Inner Cities, with nothing even Resembling Plausible Deniability for any of it, . . . wouldn't you throw up a smoke barrage like this to misdirect everybody's attention?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com