Author Topic: Rush: Another Bombshell You Won’t Hear About in the Drive-By Media  (Read 673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Another Bombshell You Won’t Hear About in the Drive-By Media

Dec 7, 2017

RUSH: This morning there was testimony. The new FBI director, Christopher Wray, was grilled by the House, what, Intelligence Committee, House Judiciary Committee? I’m sure which committee it was. But Christopher Wray is the FBI director appointed by Trump, and he was being grilled by the Democrats today, and even some of the Republicans.

Now, this guy is Trump’s head of the FBI. Christopher Wray was appointed by Trump after Comey was fired. And as I’m watching this — look, I know he’s the head of the FBI, and therefore he is the go-to guy now. But grilling this guy kind of missed the point or missed the boat, as far as I’m concerned. Why not grill the people who were running the FBI when it was covering up for Hillary and her role in the email scandal and her role with her husband and Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation and the Trump dossier? These are people that really need to be grilled.

Now, Christopher Wray may be Trump’s guy, but he’s also the head of the FBI, and he’s going to be protective of the FBI’s mission. I guess we should be glad it’s a grilling and not a roast, like the Friars Club roast of Matt Lauer. Anyway, this morning CNN headlined an article on the upcoming testimony by Christopher Wray, “FBI Head Wray Will Testify After Trump Trashed Agency.” I kid you not. I thought it was Comey and his minions McCabe and Peter Strzok and his girlfriend, Lisa Page, who trashed the FBI’s reputation.

Trump hasn’t trashed the FBI’s reputation. If anything, Trump’s trying to restore it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/07/another-bombshell-you-wont-hear-about-in-the-drive-by-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34