Author Topic: Rush: Franken Resignation Is About Roy Moore, Not Decency  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Franken Resignation Is About Roy Moore, Not Decency
« on: December 07, 2017, 08:39:37 pm »

Franken Resignation Is About Roy Moore, Not Decency

Dec 7, 2017

RUSH: I got tell you, folks, I’m stunned, I’m surprised, I’m shocked. I thought that Al Franken would try to hang in there for another week. I thought he would try to make it past December 12th because that’s the key date. I told Snerdley that I was all ready for Franken to continue to stay in the Senate, not resign, defy his party. I told Snerdley, I told Snerdley before the program, just to get it on record, why I thought Franken would do that. Turns out I was wrong.

Greetings. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh and broadcast excellence yet again at 800-282-2882 and the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Okay. So Franken buckled to the pressure of his own party. Even a personal plea from Fauxcahontas, Elizabeth Warren, for Franken to step aside. Now, here’s the thing about this, folks. Yeah, we had a seventh and an eighth woman surface this week with explicit claims and details about the mistreatment they experienced at the hand and mouth of Al Franken. But I don’t believe that all of these — what’s the number up to now, 38 Democrats demanding — I don’t think it’s about him.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/07/franken-resignation-is-about-roy-moore-not-decency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34