Author Topic: Crispy Qur’an Stuffed with Bacon Discovered Outside California Mosque  (Read 999 times)

rangerrebew

Crispy Qur’an Stuffed with Bacon Discovered Outside California Mosque
Posted by sharia unveiled on June 25, 2017

Sounds delicious…

by, Nicole Chavez and Joe Sutton | CNN | h/t Vlad Tepes

Two Islamic centers in Northern California were the sites of possible hate crimes during the last days of Ramadan, law enforcement officials said.
    A burned Quran filled with bacon was found outside a Sacramento mosque Saturday, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department said. It was hanging by a handcuff from a temporary fence outside the Masjid Annur Islamic Center.
    “Sheriff’s Hate Crime detectives were called to the scene to begin their investigation into the possible hate crime,” the department said in a statement.

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/

Offline The_Reader_David

Waste of bacon.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline RetBobbyMI

In California? OMG! I though they were more tolerant in granola land. No?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline LMAO

How many would be cheering if the Bible was defaced and left on a church’s doorstep on Xmas?

OTOH, why is this considered a “hate crime?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They did it themselves. Just like always.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
How many would be cheering if the Bible was defaced and left on a church’s doorstep on Xmas?

Would LE even investigate that as a "hate crime"?  Highly doubtful.

IMO, the burnt quran with bacon is protected speech...too bad if you don't like it.  Just like Piss Christ was protected as "art".

Either we have the ability to freely opine or we don't...looking more and more like we don't, if it's directed towards certain elements in society.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

All religions are equal eh
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LMAO

All religions are equal eh

I didn’t say that

I simply asked a question. Two of them actually.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:13:49 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

IMO, the burnt quran with bacon is protected speech...too bad if you don't like it.  Just like Piss Christ was protected as "art".

Either we have the ability to freely opine or we don't...looking more and more like we don't, if it's directed towards certain elements in society.

Where did I say defacing the Koran wasn’t protected speech?  That’s why my second question was why is this considered a hate crime and being investigated as such

I personally will not attack or deliberately defile someone’s religious beliefs or religious symbols. But I won’t disagree that it seems Islam is the only religion that we are told we must all bend backwards and accommodate.

Barry Goldwater

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Where did I say defacing the Koran wasn’t protected speech?  That’s why my second question was why is this considered a hate crime and being investigated as such

I personally will not attack or deliberately defile someone’s religious beliefs or religious symbols. But I won’t disagree that it seems Islam is the only religion that we are told we must all bend backwards and accommodate.
The question was rhetorical...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Granted, he did a bit more than just leave bacon, but the term to be served is based on a "hate crime". 

I'm curious if "typical" vandalism charges typically rate this severe of a prison term.

"...criminal mischief to a place of worship in a case considered a felony hate crime..."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-islam-hatecrime/florida-man-sentenced-to-15-years-in-prison-for-vandalizing-mosque-idUSKBN1E02Z9

Offline dfwgator

Damn, now I'm hungry.

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

I wouldn't cheer it,  but I also wouldn't lose any sleep over it.  If your faith is so fragile as to be shaken by something like that, maybe you should re-examine your faith.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I didn’t say that

I simply asked a question. Two of them actually.

@LMAO
No you drew a comparison between Christians and Muslims.    Muslims want to force sharia on the world.  They want to to enslave or kill anyone who doesn't convert.   They regularly burn not only bibles but actual people who don't submit.   

So yeah you did infer that the religions were equal when the opposite is true.   Pardon me if I don't get all wound up by someone choosing to fight back against this religion of murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and thieves.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:31:24 pm by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I am cool with that. The SC decision of Skokie Illinois, deciding it was protected speech for Nazis to march, is a fairly easy to grasp situation.

Protected Free Speech.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln