Author Topic: IS THE DEEP STATE ATTEMPTING A COUP?  (Read 670 times)

Offline endicom

IS THE DEEP STATE ATTEMPTING A COUP?
« on: December 07, 2017, 03:19:40 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Dec. 6, 2017

That is a question I never thought I would need to ask. But, via InstaPundit, law professor Randy Barnett makes an alarming point:

>

I agree with Professor Barnett that this is a constitutional crisis. The most powerful branch of today’s government is the Fourth: the permanent federal bureaucracy that is nowhere mentioned in the Constitution. The Trump administration can best be viewed, perhaps, as a struggle to the death between American voters and the federal employees who are paid to serve them.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/12/is-the-deep-state-attempting-a-coup.php

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: IS THE DEEP STATE ATTEMPTING A COUP?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 03:32:54 am »
One could not have imagined how dirty and inefficient and greedy our Federal Government is. I think it's Rush who is always saying that it was not expected that Trump would even be elected, hence, a lot of of this "garbage", we would not even be aware of if the Democratic reign in the Executive branch had not been interrupted. If Hillary had been elected, we would not know a lot of this.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 03:47:51 am »
Is a pigs azz pork? 

Damned right they are and it's backfiring on them big time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 03:53:51 am »
One could not have imagined how dirty and inefficient and greedy our Federal Government is. I think it's Rush who is always saying that it was not expected that Trump would even be elected, hence, a lot of of this "garbage", we would not even be aware of if the Democratic reign in the Executive branch had not been interrupted. If Hillary had been elected, we would not know a lot of this.
The worst kept secret in American life for most of my lifetime (I was born a month after
the Dodgers won their only World Series championship as the Brooklyn Dodgers) has been how
dirty, inefficient, and greedy is the State. (I could not in good conscience call it "government,"
since a properly-construed government lacks the tentacles and the self-assumed reach
of the State and has no wish to grow and acquire them.) It took not imagination but eyes to
see it, long enough before the present era. The single most eloquent analysis and critique of
the State was first written and published in 1935:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:56:33 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 03:55:41 am »
JEFF SESSIONS HAS TO GO!

Sessions is obviously an abject coward who refuses to get involved in anything. He refuses to do anything about anything. Why is he still there? What does he do all day? Who needs him? He is the invisible man.

Sessions has to go so we can get a man or a woman in there who has some balls and is willing to do the job the office requires. Obviously, Sessions is either unable or unwilling to perform his duties. Trump needs to get rid of him. The sooner the better.

All Sessions wants to do is to hide under his desk, and 'recuse' himself from his responsibilities. Why Trump keeps him around is real mystery. I wonder what's up with that? I really do.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:07:38 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 03:56:11 am »

We normals are never quite cynical enough to imagine how bad things become.

I think we'd not be aware of all the garbage with any Republican other than Trump. No one steeped in the 'nuances' of government would damn the torpedoes or say Nuts to an offer to surrender.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:56:33 am by endicom »

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 04:26:15 am »
:facepalm2:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 06:22:45 am »

Jeff Sessions Staff Photo
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 07:13:59 am »
I DON'T KNOW, BUT MORE CAPITAL LETTERS WILL CERTAINLY CONVINCE ME!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 07:20:52 am »

It's a title dumbass. But, since you mention it...
KISS MY ASS

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 12:21:20 pm »

It's a Power Line convention to headline that way. The site is not hyperbolic.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 01:56:35 pm »

It's a title dumbass. But, since you mention it...
KISS MY ASS

Sorry, I don't swing that way.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.