Author Topic: Rush: Former CIA Analyst Suggests End Game: Trump Should Pardon Everybody  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Former CIA Analyst Suggests End Game: Trump Should Pardon Everybody

Dec 6, 2017

RUSH: Now, yesterday… Grab audio sound bites 5 and 6. Yesterday we had a caller on the program asking me, “Rush, what’s the endgame here?”

Regarding the Mueller investigation with Trump and the collusion with Russia. And I know what the caller meant. He wasn’t asking me, “How is it going to end?” What he wanted to know was, “How can we make it end?” And I’ve asked a bunch of people this question overnight. You know what’s fascinating about it? You talk to people in Washington, even people on our side — even people who are every bit of the same frame of mind we are about this, but they’re in Washington — and once this investigation starts, in their world, there’s no way it ends until the people running it decide it’s over.

There’s no way to stop it.

This is Washington.

So when there’s a special counsel investigation or a congressional investigation, there’s nothing anybody can do to stop it. It’s just gonna run its course. So the strategizing takes that into account, dealing with what the potential outcomes are going to be, when it ends, how long it’s gonna be. But last night on the Fox News Channel there was a guest by the name of Fred Fleitz, and it might be Fleitz. I’m not sure. I’ve got a pronounciator here. F-L-Y-T-Z. I guess that’s Fleitz, and Fred Fleitz is a… What is he? Fred Fleitz is a former CIA analyst, and he was brought on Fox to talk about the Mueller investigation.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/06/former-cia-analyst-suggests-end-game-trump-should-pardon-everybody/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34