Author Topic: State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe says he's heterosexual, doesn't like men touching his arm [PA]  (Read 191 times)

Offline Suppressed

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe says he's heterosexual, doesn't like men touching his arm
Wes Venteicher
WES VENTEICHER  | Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
http://triblive.com/politics/politicalheadlines/13036612-74/state-rep-daryl-metcalfe-says-hes-heterosexual-doesnt-like-men-touching-his

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, R-Cranberry

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe told a Democratic male colleague to stop touching his arm Tuesday during a House committee meeting because he's heterosexual and then urged the Democrat to look to people in his own party if he wanted to touch men.

"I'm a heterosexual. I have a wife. I love my wife. I don't like men, as you might," Metcalfe, R-Cranberry, told Rep. Matthew Bradford, D-Montgomery County, during a State Government Committee meeting.

"But don't — stop touching me all the time," Metcalfe continued. "It's like, keep your hands to yourself. Like if you want to touch somebody, you have people on your side of the aisle that might like it. I don't."

[...]
+++++++++
"In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance" --Randy Marsh

"A man doesn't automatically get my respect.  He has to beg for it." --Jack Handey

"He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent." --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
LOL. Good for Daryl. I wouldn't want this creep feeling me up either.

Online thackney

The reaction of the woman on the other side of Metcalfe is priceless:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/12/05/dems-call-for-metcalfes-resignation/

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
If anyone isn't from PA, Cranberry is solid Trump territory. This guy isn't going anywhere because of this manufactured Leftist bullshit. If anything he will get an even higher vote turnout in his favor for calling out this fairy arm grabber.

Online musiclady

OK...... that's kinda weird, all around.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
bizarro land

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf