Author Topic: Court records suggest Roy Moore dated wife while she was still married  (Read 15651 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Court records suggest Roy Moore dated wife while she was still married
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2017, 05:44:24 am »

Then you hire Kate Bush?

Now see, I had to look that up!

I’m going to bed, y’all.  I’ll bother you tomorrow.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2017, 05:48:10 am »
Now see, I had to look that up!

I only know it because I was forced to see this in 1988........

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2017, 06:20:21 am »
Are you insane?  Or just obsessed?  Cannot we drop this?

Good job demonstrating how sane and reasonable you are.
 :thumbsup:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2017, 07:11:10 am »
@Fantom

A slap, huh?  That’s nice.  And be careful not to giggle.

Tell you what.  If a man grabs my breast or gropes my crotch, I’m going to try my best to take an eye.  What do you think of that?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2017, 08:42:12 am »
Good job demonstrating how sane and reasonable you are.

Actually, the 'cannot we drop this' made me think she was short, green, and a master of The Force.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2017, 09:30:58 am »
And.... about judging others (lest ye be judged)....

Which is why it borders on the absurd for someone to allude to them being such a "good Christian"... even while engaging in these same behaviors in judging and accusing others.

Good grief, we as Christians are to "judge rightly"...

The verse you paraphrase could more aptly be shortened to "judge not... ye hypocrite".... if quoted for reference..

Who is not to judge? A person doing the same thing as what they are accusing others of doing.

On subject, I can not accuse Roy of wrongly dating younger women, I did it myself. Married one, 25+ years now. She even dated a fellow older than myself before I met her. Yes, talking about Alabama too.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:46:14 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2017, 09:41:39 am »

What if the work is wimmens work?

Then you hire Kate Bush?

I got the reference, got the posters of Kate from college to prove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TupvVpxY_U
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:48:33 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2017, 10:36:51 am »
Wife was watching TV other day, (I don't watch much TV now days) and a commercial for Doug Jones comes on. The commercial claimed Roy Moore defended sexual predators while he was judge. Made me mad, but I could find nothing about the cases to see if Doug Jones was telling the truth.

I found this today though, and even liberal politifact admits Doug's commercial was a lie.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/06/doug-jones/jones-ad-wrongly-attacks-moore-sex-crime-case/

Now I am tired of the lies. If Doug wants to talk about something, talk about defending the KKK fellow or when Doug defended UAB university (and most their football team) against a rape charges from a 14 y/o little brilliant red head girl that got put in a bad position and was not watched as they promised to do.

I will let ESPN tell the story.... Warning, very sad story to read. Yep I warned you.

http://www.espn.com/magazine/vol5no12uab.html
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:41:01 am by Sighlass »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2017, 01:54:18 pm »
@Restored

You thinking about marrying those women?

If they ever get hold of some real money, darn tootin'.
Countdown to Resignation

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2017, 02:00:26 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/court-records-suggest-roy-moore-dated-wife-while-she-was-still-married/article/2642679

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore's account of when he began dating his wife Kayla would place the start of their courtship before her divorce from her first husband, according to court documents.

The HORRORS! I say,"STRING HIM UP!"

Good thing we have all those moral Dims to remind us of these horrendous crimes,huh?

Moore is about 4 quarts low on a 5 quart sanity system,and shit like THIS is what people want to rant and rave about?

Sometimes it seems like a contest to see who can "out-crazy the other",the Dims or the alleged Republicans,doesn't it?

Especially when you consider that Moore's main claim to fame is illegally installing a "10 Commandments" display in a courthouse,and his most rabid supporters amount to The American Taliban that get wood at the thought of "puttin GAWD back in charge!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2017, 02:05:01 pm »
They have to say that because the documents point to a definite timeframe, but that Ol' Roy.....you know he sometimes can't clearly recall those pesky details from so long ago.  Especially when they're inconvenient.

@edpc

It creeps me out to support that religious buffoon,but I'd like to see YOU prove with witnesses and an established time line to alibi charges that hit YOU out of the blue from 30 or 40 years ago,and essentially HAVE TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE.

You couldn't. Nobody could.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2017, 02:05:58 pm »
It's amazing what minutiae the press can dig up on a low-level politician running for Senate and they can't find anything about Clinton, Comey, Mueller, Franken, etc., ad infinitum.

@Sanguine

That's easy enough to understand. Nobody is going to end up as rotting meat in a dumpster for investigating Moore.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2017, 02:07:02 pm »
The HORRORS! I say,"STRING HIM UP!"

Good thing we have all those moral Dims to remind us of these horrendous crimes,huh?

Moore is about 4 quarts low on a 5 quart sanity system,and shit like THIS is what people want to rant and rave about?

Sometimes it seems like a contest to see who can "out-crazy the other",the Dims or the alleged Republicans,doesn't it?

Especially when you consider that Moore's main claim to fame is illegally installing a "10 Commandments" display in a courthouse,and his most rabid supporters amount to The American Taliban that get wood at the thought of "puttin GAWD back in charge!"

Agree 100%, SP.   This outrage at dating his future wife while her divorce was still pending is just silly.  What's not silly is Moore's penchant for being removed from office for lawlessness.   THAT's what should disqualify him from office in the eyes of conservatives.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2017, 02:08:59 pm »
Well, he wasn't the guilty one, then. Heck, if you consider Matthew, the fact that he was dating a woman who already had a kid with someone else was an act of adultery—on HER part.

@jmyrlefuller

Never mind Matthew,let's take this to "the boss" and consider that Gawd hissef impregnated a woman married to another man to create Jesus.

Assuming of course that you can suspend reality believe that mythical,superstitious nonsense to start with.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2017, 02:11:31 pm »
Depends on who you ask. The Vice President thinks that going out with a woman not your wife is adultery.

@Frank Cannon

The VP will believe anything he needs to believe that might put him in the WH. He's nothing more than just one more politically opportunistic weasel with the morals of Machiavelli. 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2017, 02:15:53 pm »

The problem is, Roy Moore and many of his fanatical followers seem to take a holier-than-thou approach to life.  The perception is that they show little compassion, understanding, and mercy for those in rough straits...but then aren't so perfect in their own lives.  This looks like hypocrisy.

@Suppressed

Hatred is their reason to live. They are all,male AND female,"Church Ladies" that will smile and say "Bless your heart!" while twisting the knife in your back.

NOBODY epitomizes the true meaning of hypocrisy and jealousy than these people. They just can't stand the thought that somebody,somewhere,is having a good time.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2017, 02:16:31 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

Never mind Matthew,let's take this to "the boss" and consider that Gawd hissef impregnated a woman married to another man to create Jesus.

Assuming of course that you can suspend reality believe that mythical,superstitious nonsense to start with.

Pete, I don't make fun of your beliefs, I'd appreciate it if you would return the courtesy.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2017, 02:26:42 pm »
Pete, I don't make fun of your beliefs, I'd appreciate it if you would return the courtesy.

@Sanguine

I am merely stating what is accepted as being Biblical Fact. I'm just not sugar-coating it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2017, 02:35:55 pm »
@Fantom

A slap, huh?  That’s nice.  And be careful not to giggle.

Tell you what.  If a man grabs my breast or gropes my crotch, I’m going to try my best to take an eye.  What do you think of that?

@CatherineofAragon

I really don't know but My guess is that your are pretty much immune to that sort of thing now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2017, 02:35:57 pm »
@Sanguine

I am merely stating what is accepted as being Biblical Fact. I'm just not sugar-coating it.

And, you know that's not what I was talking about.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2017, 02:40:11 pm »

Said the man who believes something doesn't exist.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2017, 02:43:54 pm »
Wife was watching TV other day, (I don't watch much TV now days) and a commercial for Doug Jones comes on. The commercial claimed Roy Moore defended sexual predators while he was judge. Made me mad, but I could find nothing about the cases to see if Doug Jones was telling the truth.

I found this today though, and even liberal politifact admits Doug's commercial was a lie.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/06/doug-jones/jones-ad-wrongly-attacks-moore-sex-crime-case/

Now I am tired of the lies. If Doug wants to talk about something, talk about defending the KKK fellow or when Doug defended UAB university (and most their football team) against a rape charges from a 14 y/o little brilliant red head girl that got put in a bad position and was not watched as they promised to do.

I will let ESPN tell the story.... Warning, very sad story to read. Yep I warned you.

http://www.espn.com/magazine/vol5no12uab.html

Doug Jones is the exact type of POS plaintiff trial lawyer who has no business ever being within a mile of any elective office! JMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2017, 03:05:08 pm »
Naive?  No, it's not.  Men should act like adults at work.

Of course they should,   but I  don't think you have given my point any consideration before rejecting it outright.   

I certainly don't believe you put as much thought into responding to it as I put into formulating it.   

I'm just going to put it aside now.  It's not terribly relevant anyways. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2017, 03:08:51 pm »
@Emjay

So the few who are speaking out against the molester are insane. 

Yes.  You know how to tell they are insane?  They keep using pronounced judgements like "Molester"  without real proof.   

Rational people do not merely accept accusations as "proof",  especially in light of witnesses that dispute the claims of the accusers.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2017, 03:13:19 pm »
How many times have we been lectured by the Left that what a person does in their 'private life' does not affect how they will govern in office?

How often have Republicans gone along with that reasoning?

How often have we been lectured that we should not 'judge' sinful behaviors by the very people who now demand Moore be judged by his past behavior (if it is to be believed)?

I find the hypocritical juxtaposition delightfully informative.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775