Author Topic: Rush: Tainted Mueller Investigation Is Filled with Anti-Trump Clinton and Obama Henchmen  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Tainted Mueller Investigation Is Filled with Anti-Trump Clinton and Obama Henchmen

Dec 5, 2017

RUSH: One other thing that we’re learning here about Strzok, ’cause we had a question earlier about Flynn and why did he talk to these guys? Well, we now know why. A very quality, good journalist named Sara Carter has posted a piece. I think it ran at Hannity’s website. Peter Strzok, however you pronounce it, he was working under Comey. Comey knew what this guy’s anti-Trump biases were. So that’s another justification for Trump to fire Comey.

Comey’s another one of these guys that had an impeccable reputation. You talked to anybody that new Jim Comey going all the way back to when he was deputy for Ashcroft, even before this, Jim Comey was a guy, he had engineered this impeccable reputation. Now look at it. And everybody is now starting to question whether he truly was so deeply partisan that he was in the tank for Hillary and taking the FBI in that direction.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/05/tainted-mueller-investigation-is-filled-with-anti-trump-clinton-and-obama-henchmen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Gee Rush!  Thanks for noticing that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien