Author Topic: Rush: Want to Stop Mueller? Don’t Let Democrats Win the House in 2018  (Read 688 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Want to Stop Mueller? Don’t Let Democrats Win the House in 2018

Dec 5, 2017

RUSH: Here is Steve in Ipswich, Massachusetts. Great to have you. I’m glad you called, sir.

CALLER: Thanks so much, Rush. Happy holidays. Merry Christmas.

RUSH: Same to you, sir.

CALLER: So my blood pressure has just been going through the roof lately, you know, between all the news of this guy Strzok getting thrown off. I just don’t see an endgame to this. And I’m hoping you have some type of an endgame to get these guys out of there, Mueller and his crew, to get me back off the ledge.

RUSH: Now, that’s an interesting point. You know, I think about it too. I don’t sit and try to imagine various scenarios, how it would end. I honestly tell you that I have this thing called faith that’s probably worthless to all of you, but I have faith that this is gonna end up right. But I don’t know how, and I don’t know what’s gonna happen before it does.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/05/how-will-this-all-end-up-its-a-good-question/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
THAT'S the rallying cry?

Save Trump vote Republican despite the fact they are actually Democrats having continued the Obama Agenda since Trump won?????

Got a lot of balls Rush, and no brains left in terms of how we view your failed party.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775