Author Topic: Rush: The Swamp Wants to Impeach Trump and Overturn the Election — All Based on a Bogus Investigatio  (Read 482 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Swamp Wants to Impeach Trump and Overturn the Election — All Based on a Bogus Investigation!

Dec 5, 2017

RUSH: Reiterate that point. I really have to reiterate, because to me it is crucial. It is, well, crucial. Yeah, key. It’s very important to understand this. Greetings, folks. Great you have to here, Rush Limbaugh revved and ready for yet another three hours of broadcast excellence right here behind this the Golden EIB Microphone at the distinguished and prestigious Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative, anti-media, and Anti-Leftist Studies. The curriculum keeps expanding. No graduates, no degrees, the learning never stops. The telephone number if you want to join, 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

First things first. Want to go back to me on this program back on November 22nd, 2016. I want to go back about 13 months because everybody — and correctly, by the way, everybody’s correctly say that what Mueller is now aiming at is impeachment, not collusion. There was never going to be any collusion charges because there wasn’t any collusion.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/05/the-swamp-wants-to-impeach-trump-and-overturn-the-election-all-based-on-a-bogus-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34