Author Topic: Bannon: If Obama Managed Trump’s Economy, ‘They Would Have Given Him a Nobel Prize in Economics’  (Read 558 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Bannon: If Obama Managed Trump’s Economy, ‘They Would Have Given Him a Nobel Prize in Economics’
Breitbart, Dec 4, 2017, John Hayward

<snip>

“It’s a pretty big marginal tax cut, and the theory is that this is going to create additional jobs,” he elaborated. “Now, if you look at what was done just on economic nationalism, which nobody wants to talk about, President Trump right now has delivered 3.3 percent growth. They would mock and laugh at President Trump when he was saying as a candidate – you know the Obama years were 1.5 to 1.9 percent. This is not a continuation of the Obama policies. This is President Trump’s jawboning. This is why the animal spirits are up in the United States.”

“What I mean by that is the driving motive force of capitalism: people having confidence, people wanting to invest,” he explained. “Companies are investing from overseas because they understand the days of the United States being a patsy – whether it’s on NAFTA, whether it’s on the course to deal with Korea, whether it’s Japan, even with China, those days are over.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/12/04/bannon-obama-managed-trumps-economy-they-would-have-given-nobel-prize-economics/

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I agree completely.  I mean, except for the parts where the POTUS manages the economy and there is such a thing as the Nobel Prize in Economics.

But other than that, WINNING!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.