Author Topic: After Steinle verdict, rep unveils bill to imprison officials who shelter illegal immigrants  (Read 501 times)

rangerrebew

After Steinle verdict, rep unveils bill to imprison officials who shelter illegal immigrants

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

'The Ingraham Angle' guests open up about personal consequences of U.S. immigration policies.

EXCLUSIVE –  A Republican congressman plans to introduce a bill Monday that would threaten huge fines and prison time for elected officials accused of sheltering illegal immigrant criminals from deportation, in the wake of the not-guilty verdict in the Kate Steinle murder trial.

Indiana Rep. Todd Rokita’s bill is one of the most aggressive pieces of legislation to date aimed at sanctuary city policies, going beyond the Justice Department’s threat to cut off grants to those jurisdictions.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/04/after-steinle-verdict-rep-unveils-bill-to-imprison-officials-who-shelter-illegal-immigrants.html

Offline jpsb

Sounds like a good bill. I hope it passes.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agreed.
Push this one through!

Offline Frank Cannon

If a cop can throw me in jail for jaywalking, why can't we jail people who support foreign national criminals?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't have enough thumbs to up this enough.