Author Topic: Trump Taunts China: Special Envoy ‘Had No Effect’ on North Korea  (Read 746 times)

Online corbe

Trump Taunts China: Special Envoy ‘Had No Effect’ on North Korea

by Ben Kew 30 Nov 201718

President Donald Trump responded to Chinese criticism over his efforts on North Korea on Wednesday by proclaiming that a recent visit by a Chinese envoy to the country “had no impact.”

“The Chinese Envoy, who just returned from North Korea, seems to have had no impact on Little Rocket Man,” Trump wrote in a tweet. “Hard to believe his people, and the military, put up with living in such horrible conditions. Russia and China condemned the launch.”
Donald J. Trump
 âœ”  @realDonaldTrump 

The Chinese Envoy, who just returned from North Korea, seems to have had no impact on Little Rocket Man. Hard to believe his people, and the military, put up with living in such horrible conditions. Russia and China condemned the launch.

6:25 AM - Nov 30, 2017

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/30/trump-taunts-china-special-envoy-north-korea/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

My sweetheart, @Emjay, as far as I know there is NO banned posting list here, you just gotta suffer the wrath from other Briefers for poor choices, but I could be wrong, only about the first part.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Oh Yea, Back on Topic.
   I'm still not sure Trump didn't get snookered back in August? in Mar-a-Lago removing China from the Currency Manipulation thing he campaigned on for a year. 
   If he pulls this off I will be in line (toward the back) giving him credit.

Offline endicom

Well, was Dale Carnegie really that popular?

Offline Frank Cannon

China looks weak and ineffectual not being able to control their puppet. They claim they want to control the region and they can't get jack shit done. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
China looks weak and ineffectual not being able to control their puppet. They claim they want to control the region and they can't get jack shit done.

I'd say that depends on what they wanted to get done.

They've tied up billions worth of our military and intel through their sock puppet.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com